Prince out Banners

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

better than being a turd i think ha ha

Great comeback. Your attempts at humour are on a par with your financial knowledge.

I bet you’re fully cognisant with the assembly of plastic teapots though.

Look, this situation is so bad, it’s starting to make us (the fans) look like a bunch of halfwits for turning up to watch this bag of absolute wank. Blind faith and loyal support for something so utterly humiliating, soon becomes embarrassing in itself.
If change doesn’t come before the Liverpool game, I would be so proud of our fanbase if huge swathes empty red seats greeted the watching world on TV, for one of our biggest games of the season…With the owners not present, this would be my choice of non aggressive protest.

…but, in saying that the bad weather may spare our blushes🙏

Look, this situation is so bad, it’s starting to make us (the fans) look like a bunch of halfwits for turning up to watch this bag of absolute wank. Blind faith and loyal support for something so utterly humiliating, soon becomes embarrassing in itself.
If change doesn’t come before the Liverpool game, I would be so proud of our fanbase if huge swathes empty red seats greeted the watching world on TV, for one of our biggest games of the season…With the owners not present, this would be my choice of non aggressive protest.
Won’t happen.

Banners, 27000 singing Prince out. Pipe dream. But it is Panto season l suppose.

Darrendini -They are behind you Prince Charming

Audience - no we’re fucking not

Bettisrella - where’s my glass slipper

Prince Hardup - sold it

Captain Hecky - Hello boys and girls

Audience boo and hiss

Captain Hecky - can l just say

Audience - no, just fuck off

Ugly Midfield Sisters enter

Audience - and you can do one Flecky and Norwood

Simple Olliemac - You put your right elbow in your right elbow out, smash him in the face and err, err then do it again……

Dopey - even l’m not falling for this…….

Last edited:
Great comeback. Your attempts at humour are on a par with your financial knowledge.

I bet you’re fully cognisant with the assembly of plastic teapots though.
my financial knowledge could never compete with your superior self opinion . but who could compete with it. ?

Only way to show our feelings mate .We are so bad even the prince won't turn up . Having said that I picked up a nice little earner on the lottery last night which helped me feel a bit better . (£1750) helped me suffer the high lights on match of the day but even then it was painful . Even Shearer said how crap we are and the players should be ashamed how they let the club and fans down which is unusual for him .

my financial knowledge could never compete with your superior self opinion . but who could compete with it. ?

“My financial knowledge could never compete”

First thing you’ve ever posted that’s accurate. Sadly it doesn’t stop you posting untruths.

Back
Top Bottom