Prince out Banners

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Mate, do you think he honestly has the best interests of SUFC at heart? Why has someone from Saudi Arabia "invested" in SUFC?
He’s like most owners. Their own interests come first. Doesn’t mean he’s fleeced the club. He pushed the boat out (by our standards) when we first made the promised land. We all loved it. Sadly he just doesn’t have the clout to sustain it. He took a chance last season. A real gamble. It paid off but even he knew it was as far as he could take us

Last edited:
He’s like most owners. Their own interests come first. Doesn’t mean he’s fleeced the club. He pushed the boat out (by our standards) when we first made the promised land. We all loved it. Sadly he just doesn’t have the clout to sustain it. He took a chance last season. A real gamble. It paid off bit even he knew it was as far as he could take us
I admire your respect for him. Not sure myself pal

Can you hear it? I’ve just heard it again. The silence, it’s deafening.

We've always started every match singing the Greasy Chip Butty Song. Maybe on Wednesday the fans don't do it. When the players come onto the pitch don't clap them. Sit in silence. When the match starts, no singing when Annie's Song starts, just sit in silence. The song is about the pride of Sheffield and United representing the values of Sheffielders, hard work graft and the simple joys that come as a reward for it. For that reason it shouldn't be sung. The silence would be more impactful than any banners or booing as the song is synonymous with us. Everyone expects us to sing it, the club, the staff, the players, the media, the away fans. It'll send a clear message that enough is enough. If the club won't communicate with the fans, then the fans won't communicate with the club.

He's trying to by selling us for a huge profit. I think most of us think he's asking for too much. That's business I don't dislike him for it I just want him gone so we can move on from the limbo I am worried about who he sells us too considering the two bids we know he accepted!
Yes thats a worry .If guys on here can suss the bent bastards out who he wanted to sell to it does not give you much confidence in who eventually he does sell the club to. thankfully the league hopefully checks them out .

Yes thats a worry .If guys on here can suss the bent bastards out who he wanted to sell to it does not give you much confidence in who eventually he does sell the club to. thankfully the league hopefully checks them out .

“Hopefully” :) it’s a fucking necessity.

I am on record saying I think UW is a sham, a half baked idea with no real benefits that has stopped the club having anyone above PH with any in depth knowledge on how to run a club/set a strategy/put it into practice. And him showing up at the WBA promotion game and his subsequent interviews after he got Yusuf to do his extremely weird "you'll never see him again" stunt said everything I needed to know about his personality

But, he's in for around £70m I believe? Could be more now. That's not up for debate.

We've always started every match singing the Greasy Chip Butty Song. Maybe on Wednesday the fans don't do it. When the players come onto the pitch don't clap them. Sit in silence. When the match starts, no singing when Annie's Song starts, just sit in silence. The song is about the pride of Sheffield and United representing the values of Sheffielders, hard work graft and the simple joys that come as a reward for it. For that reason it shouldn't be sung. The silence would be more impactful than any banners or booing as the song is synonymous with us. Everyone expects us to sing it, the club, the staff, the players, the media, the away fans. It'll send a clear message that enough is enough. If the club won't communicate with the fans, then the fans won't communicate with the club.

No need to worry about that Tony, no fuckers going anyway…..apparently 😉

All this nonsense about the Prince not being interested in Sheffield is rubbish......I've seen him many times in Dempsey's over the past few years and he always was pleased to see me when I approached him.

If anyone makes a banner, I will gladly take it to BDTBL on Wed evening, and ask the scousers to display it for us as, apparently, there won't be any home fans in the stadium to do it. I shall then retreat to the nearest public house and join my fellow Blades fans in 'Protest' drinking until after the final whistle has been blown!, hopefully well after it has been blown!!!

We should make it a protest about Saudi Arabian ownership in general. Put their flag on the banners.

Surely the powers that be in Saudi won’t stand for the Prince’s involvement with us embarrassing them and distracting from their vast sports washing project up the road. If they gave him the order to get out he’d cut his price and sell at a loss sharpish.

Plus Saudi sports washing is a disgrace anyway so it’s two birds with one stone.

If anyone makes a banner, I will gladly take it to BDTBL on Wed evening, and ask the scousers to display it for us as, apparently, there won't be any home fans in the stadium to do it. I shall then retreat to the nearest public house and join my fellow Blades fans in 'Protest' drinking until after the final whistle has been blown!, hopefully well after it has been blown!!!
sounds like a good idea

Back
Top Bottom