Prince out Banners

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I’ll ask again. Where does it say those additional administrative costs have gone to the Prince?
Where have the funds gone and why did they increase immediately after the Prince took sole control?

I don't know, just seems a coincidence, when we are now skint and shit after 3 seasons in the Premier League

Yep, surprised he had any cash left to employ them though if your assertions that he's pocketing all the cash are true.
We we're under an embargo last year. We have a net spend this year of circa £10m this year. I don't know for a fact, but clubs such as Brentford and Brighton seem to be run far better

This.

He tried to get rid to a dodgy American and a dodgier Nigerian. Both of whom had fuck all money.

The idea that he's pricing people out when he's desperate to sell and has been for seasons is hilarious.
House whys it hilarious? His mouthpiece when asked why doesn't he drop his asking price from 170m said ' because there's interest at 170m' ! Well if so where tje fuck is it? He said he wanted to sell in 6 weeks back in the summer

He is asking far too much for the club and thats why the only interest is from criminals or self publicist chancers. We'd be much easily sellable at a realistic valuation so your final comment is ridiculous. If he's desperate to sell he needs to a accept a realistic valuation not 170m for a championship club

House whys it hilarious? His mouthpiece when asked why doesn't he drop his asking price from 170m said ' because there's interest at 170m' ! Well if so where tje fuck is it? He said he wanted to sell in 6 weeks back in the summer

He is asking far too much for the club and thats why the only interest is from criminals or self publicist chancers. We'd be much easily sellable at a realistic valuation so your final comment is ridiculous. If he's desperate to sell he needs to a accept a realistic valuation not 170m for a championship club
On one hand, those around the Prince are decried as liars, snakes and sycophants. But then whatever they say in public is taken at face value.

Make your mind up.

We we're under an embargo last year. We have a net spend this year of circa £10m this year. I don't know for a fact, but clubs such as Brentford and Brighton seem to be run far better

Some things I don't know for a fact so I don't quote them. Where does the net £10m come from, is it a fact (seems a nice round number) or is it a guess?

This.

He tried to get rid to a dodgy American and a dodgier Nigerian. Both of whom had fuck all money.

The idea that he's pricing people out when he's desperate to sell and has been for seasons is hilarious.

9 million pounds.

Some things I don't know for a fact so I don't quote them. Where does the net £10m come from, is it a fact (seems a nice round number) or is it a guess?
It's an estimate of incoming transfer fees compared to outgoing transfer fees. If you have a more accurate figure I'm happy to listen rather than just dismiss

Back
Top Bottom