Prince out Banners

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Probably to show that we care now, instead of letting him continue to fleece the club and he waits to get what he thinks is a fair price. Just to but a bit of pressure and maybe get the media to talk about the fact that lots of fans want him out.

Alternatively, do nothing

He brought the for a pound he can sell it to someone else for a pound that's all we're worth after his gambles

Probably to show that we care now, instead of letting him continue to fleece the club and he waits to get what he thinks is a fair price. Just to but a bit of pressure and maybe get the media to talk about the fact that lots of fans want him out.

Alternatively, do nothing

Explain how he's fleecing the club? Do you think he's getting rich off us?

The Prince isn't on the pitch, it's the manager and spineless fucking players who need to smarten up. No excuse for shit your pants performances like these fuckers are putting out.
But he has created it all. Won the lottery after Wilder was appointed, got them to the Premier League and McCabe fucked up on the sale. We've had 3 years in the Premier League under the Prince and we're skint?

Look at the accounts. "Admin expenses" have increased from £11m since McCabe left, to £40m a year?

Explain how he's fleecing the club? Do you think he's getting rich off us?
He's trying to by selling us for a huge profit. I think most of us think he's asking for too much. That's business I don't dislike him for it I just want him gone so we can move on from the limbo I am worried about who he sells us too considering the two bids we know he accepted!

But he has created it all. Won the lottery after Wilder was appointed, got them to the Premier League and McCabe fucked up on the sale. We've had 3 years in the Premier League under the Prince and we're skint?

Look at the accounts. "Admin expenses" have increased from £11m since McCabe left, to £40m a year?

He created it all? What, like bankrolling two promotions? Signing players for decent money whilst trying to sell the club? We have a squad of well paid, professional footballers, it shouldn't be too much to ask them to up the effort, should it?

Accounts when McCabe was there and since he left

Attachments

• PXL_20230810_093407256.jpg
    PXL_20230810_093407256.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 79
  • PXL_20230810_093222966.jpg
    PXL_20230810_093222966.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 75
  • PXL_20230810_093317840.jpg
    PXL_20230810_093317840.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 75

He created it all? What, like bankrolling two promotions? Signing players for decent money whilst trying to sell the club? We have a squad of well paid, professional footballers, it shouldn't be too much to ask them to up the effort, should it?
How did he bank roll the first promotion when the club was jointly owned with McCabe and McCabe employed Wilder, who had to sell players, Calvert-Lewin, Brooks and the player who went to Birmingham, to fund purchases?

The OP makes a reasonable suggestion

We've reached the point that would surely have brought some kind of protest in the past. Banners, gatherings, chants.... anything that gets some publicity is better than nothing
what are we asking for ?

Accounts when McCabe was there and since he left
I’m no financial expert but where in those accounts does it say the money has gone in the Princes pocket? Surely with Premier league football administrative costs would rocket anyway? I’m no different wanting a new owner to anyone else but there’s a difference between facts and wild accusations

Best thing to do then is get your banners made, have some t shirts printed, make some songs up, throw some tennis balls, you know, all the embarrassing stuff that pappy clubs do. The manager needs to go, the players need to show up, there's plenty to be done but looking like a bunch of bitches waving fucking banners isn't one of them.

How did he bank roll the first promotion when the club was jointly owned with McCabe and McCabe employed Wilder, who had to sell players, Calvert-Lewin, Brooks and the player who went to Birmingham, to fund purchases?
How about day to day running costs? The club wasn’t self sufficient in league one hence why McCabe got the Prince in

I’m no financial expert but where in those accounts does it say the money has gone in the Princes pocket? Surely with Premier league football administrative costs would rocket anyway? I’m no different wanting a new owner to anyone else but there’s a difference between facts and wild accusations
Increased regardless of which division we've been in

Best thing to do then is get your banners made, have some t shirts printed, make some songs up, throw some tennis balls, you know, all the embarrassing stuff that pappy clubs do. The manager needs to go, the players need to show up, there's plenty to be done but looking like a bunch of bitches waving fucking banners isn't one of them.
Is that the same manager and players that the current owner has employed?

Back
Top Bottom