other players signing tomorrow (other than ched)

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

from all I have heard about little he has a great chance of a contract

Little could be our new McCall

tongey.... buy back for 3 million.

someone on another non-blades board said we were apparently in for tongey on loan now you come to mention it, so it could be......but hope not!

someone saying theyve just got of the phone with Jordan Robertson, and its alan smith on loan

someone saying theyve just got of the phone with Jordan Robertson, and its alan smith on loan

someone saying, I like it.

I'm saying we are getting David Beckham in on loan when the season in the US finishes. :D

Smith would be good though.

As if it would be Smith it would cost us the money from the kyle's to loan him for the year! But I hope we sign someone we have heard of, not from lower leagues or watford.

But I hope we sign someone we have heard of, not from lower leagues or watford.

I'd heard of Peter Withe, Ian Rush and Ebbrell.....but hey as long as we know their name we'll be ok eh?

:D:D:D

P.S.......best player i've ever seen play for the Blades came from Watford as an unknown!

someone saying, I like it.

I'm saying we are getting David Beckham in on loan when the season in the US finishes. :D

Smith would be good though.

Yeah, think it was postmans wifes next door neigbours cousin ;)

but seriously though this person is convinced its smith

does anybody seriously think brown and tonge will be the same players that burst onto the scene when we first had them,come on get real, browny has turned into a bit of a dirty stopper cos he cant beat the class players and tongy has just faded into oblivion who cant even get in the stoke side,plus the fact they are never the same second time around.common sense needs to overrule sentiment in this case,we need to move on,after all i do believe we had the best years of these two particular players, and they chose to leave for bigger and better things

does anybody seriously think brown and tonge will be the same players that burst onto the scene when we first had them,come on get real, browny has turned into a bit of a dirty stopper cos he cant beat the class players and tongy has just faded into oblivion who cant even get in the stoke side,plus the fact they are never the same second time around.common sense needs to overrule sentiment in this case,we need to move on,after all i do believe we had the best years of these two particular players, and they chose to leave for bigger and better things

I still think brown would be class at this level

Back
Top Bottom