Are there any Napoli players

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

jono_t2000

Reaction score
Tezza1889 posed the interesting question..

Are there any Napoli players that are on the fringes/ not starting many games you would like to see come the other way?

Either on a loan to the end of the season or permanently?

Jesper Lindstrom would be the obvious one..

Wouldn't be permanent signing, but has barely played for Napoli this season (played 200 odd minutes out of possible 1800) and when has, it has been out of position out wide rather than centrally.

Has now publicly stated he regrets signing for Napoli over Liverpool which hasn't done him any favors getting game time.

If we could get him on loan till the end of the season it may suit all parties...

Jesper Lindstrom on loan, he’d give us a lot more depth in midfield and would provide good competition for those currently in it, at the same time pushing others that shouldn’t be anywhere near the squad out of it.

Jesper Lindstrom on loan, he’d give us a lot more depth in midfield and would provide good competition for those currently in it, at the same time pushing others that shouldn’t be anywhere near the squad out of it.
Snap lol

Wouldn't be permanent signing, but has barely played for Napoli this season (played 200 odd minutes out of possible 1800) and when has, it has been out of position out wide rather than centrally.

Has now publicly stated he regrets signing for Napoli over Liverpool which hasn't done him any favors getting game time.

If we could get him on loan till the end of the season it may suit all parties...
Beat me to it jt2000. 😁

😂

So he fancies the Premier league then clearly.. puts him in the shop window doesn't it..

I'm not sure if I've ever actually seen Ostigard play. But he's a CB they got from Brighton. Think he had a very good loan spell at Coventry - Napoli obviously rated him highly enough to get him.

Anyway, i read recently that they're looking to move him on.

I'm not sure if I've ever actually seen Ostigard play. But he's a CB they got from Brighton. Think he had a very good loan spell at Coventry - Napoli obviously rated him highly enough to get him.

Anyway, i read recently that they're looking to move him on.

Not sure if he'd want to come, but he loves defending and for a team that defends 80% of the time, maybe it would be ideal for him! How about a 6 month-loan?

First choice for Norway when fit.

Not sure if he'd want to come, but he loves defending and for a team that defends 80% of the time, maybe it would be ideal for him! How about a 6 month-loan?

First choice for Norway when fit.

Scored a header. Get him in on that alone!

Shop window match ?

Well he'd be putting himself right in front of klopp wouldn't he... and the rest of the prem, as said elsewhere on this thread, we're struggling but his stats are what the clubs focus on, not what club he'd be playing at..might turn in some reyt performances for us, who'd know..

All speculation isn't it.

Well he'd be putting himself right in front of klopp wouldn't he... and the rest of the prem, as said elsewhere on this thread, we're struggling but his stats are what the clubs focus on, not what club he'd be playing at..might turn in some reyt performances for us, who'd know..

All speculation isn't it.
…and we all love a bit of speculation !!

Back
Top Bottom