CONFIRMED Oliver McBurnie

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

On the sky news ticker , that sure looks good , 4 year deal club record fee . Well done Blades

Where's Roys view from?

Slaking now we're premier league.
slake
/sleɪk/
Learn to pronounce
verb
quench or satisfy (one's thirst).
"slake your thirst with citron pressé"
synonyms: quench, satisfy, take the edge off, sate, satiate, relieve, assuage, gratify
"slake your thirst with a citron pressé"
combine (quicklime) with water to produce calcium hydroxide.
"slake the lime within a day or two of purchase

Sounds about right for Roy 😂

I’ve just had a sex wee.

Has someone drugged our board members because this is a ridiculously good amount of funds being made available and Wilder and his staff seem to be using them brilliantly, all at a time when we can send them fuckers over at S6 deep into a grave, the deluded cunts. Sorry, thought I’d just get that bit off my chest. 🤣

Brilliant signing and a lot better footballer than Maupay, who I also wouldn’t have minded had he arrived.

I’ve just had a sex wee.

Has someone drugged our board members because this is a ridiculously good amount of funds being made available and Wilder and his staff seem to be using them brilliantly, all at a time when we can send them fuckers in S6 deep into a grave, the deluded cunts. Sorry, thought I’d just get that bit off my chest. 🤣

Brilliant signing and a lot better footballer than Maupay, who I also wouldn’t have minded had he arrived.
Spot on.
I was worried that CW would have limited funds this summer. But this is Bonky madness.

Utterly unconvinced by this although accept his height may give us an out ball option different to what the other CFs can offer.

Be delighted to be wrong 👀😉.

UTB

All we need now is Richard Cadette to pop on for the "piece de resistance" to cap it all off

Amartey?
Bayliss?
Arter?
?

Who will it be?

Back
Top Bottom