CONFIRMED Oliver McBurnie

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Get. The Fuck. In!

Barnsley away, a few years ago, said to Mrs G, "watch that young lad, McBurnie, bound to score", he did.

Swansea away, on Sky, watching in a pub, said to Mrs G, "it's that McBurnie again, he is pretty quick for a tall lad, watch him go and score", he did.

Thought he would be a good fit and hoped we would be in for him.

Didn't realise that Chris Morgan was his agent?, wonder if he helped persuade Oli McB to come to BDTBL?

As far as transfer windows go, I am stunned at how well we have done, wise, wise recruitment policy.

UTB!!

Delighted with this signing but I've just had a really negative thought so apologies in advance...

...but aren't we a bit lacking in the defensive area for a premier league campaign?

If we can get a CB, preferably a RCB who can play wing back as well, that would top off a great window for us.

Delighted with this signing but I've just had a really negative thought so apologies in advance...

...but aren't we a bit lacking in the defensive area for a premier league campaign?

If we can get a CB, preferably a RCB who can play wing back as well, that would top off a great window for us.

Think we're looking to Cardiff who had a good Championship defence which turned out to be a quite good Premier League defence.

Wouldn't say no to a couple of defenders though.

What Cardiff didn't have was options up top. We have now. Height, pace, link up, poaching, skill.

No worries, CWAK have a new formation, 1, 10, 0, 0

Sky reports we've spent £43m

But that won't include the extra this coming season to add on to last seasons wage bill

I suspect our wage bill has now doubled. It was £20m ish last season I think. I bet we are looking at £35m-£40m this season?
It was twenty million the season before ,no one knows what it was last season

No, we're not going to do any defending.
Even the defenders we have got are going to be spending most of their time in the oppo's penalty area, we'll hopefully just try to score more than they do.
Man City, Liverpool, Arsenal, Man Utd and Chelsea might pick us off ruthlessly but I just hope we don't go into these games afraid of them. If they turn us over who cares.

Better to go down having contributed to the game than Warnock's "Just glad to be here and make the numbers up bolox"

About a year ago I was stood outside the sentinel brew house enjoying a quiet pint in the sunshine. When all of a sudden 2 coach loads of Swansea went slowly past .They were hanging out the windows giving us dogs abuse and generally taking the piss after a narrow victory. Fast forward a year ,I wish I could drive past their main boozer .How times have changed

No, we're not going to do any defending.
Even the defenders we have got are going to be spending most of their time in the oppo's penalty area, we'll hopefully just try to score more than they do.
Man City, Liverpool, Arsenal, Man Utd and Chelsea might pick us off ruthlessly but I just hope we don't go into these games afraid of them. If they turn us over who cares.

Better to go down having contributed to the game than Warnock's "Just glad to be here and make the numbers up bolox"

Beating Arsenal at home and then seeing players swapping shirts on the pitch with them like we were fucking Gibraltar playing Brazil still makes me angry.

We're there on merit.

Beating Arsenal at home and then seeing players swapping shirts on the pitch with them like we were fucking Gibraltar playing Brazil still makes me angry.

We're there on merit.

Yes I'd like our players to keep their own shirts, it'll be funny if some superstar comes over to swap shirts and one of our lot tells them to foxtrot oscar

The most expensive signing in the history of Sheffield football. Pig fans won't like that. Of course they'll claim he's a waste of money!! 🤣

The price will go up weekly whether he does well or not, it'll be "yeah he scored 28 goals but he cost them £29m" or "Ha! They paid £50m and he only got 10”, the same way Rhodes loses a million off his £12m fee for each crap season.

Legitimately saw a Wednesday fan say they'd get "the £7m we paid for Rhodes" back if they advertised him properly.

this i love 2 most clinical strikers in championship last season & then you have our player of the season mxgoldrick. its thats only half our attack

I don't like them Martians but there are some really good, hungry lads on Pluto. Unrealistic though because.......... location.
What a beautiful day madam, for sticking a cucumber through the vicars letterbox and shouting, ' lookout, the Martians are coming '

Reactions: Dkc
Qulaity signing which is exactly what we need. A player who should be able to make the move up. If he does and does it well, he'll go a long way to keeping us up. If not, and we go down, we'll have one of the best Championship strikers.

Excellent signing.

Proper striker, as opposed to Sharp who mixes it up and Didsy who feeds off and creates.

Take my hat off to Wilder for sticking it our and - get this - the board for stumping up the cash.

Just hope he doesn't break his ankle or owt!

pommpey

Sorry if this has been posted already but I wonder how bigger part his agent played in making this move possible the one and only Chris Morgan once a blade ⚔️⚔️⚔️

Nurse!

Come quickly, pommpey is really unwell.

The only thing which could top this is if those two berks came to an amicable agreement now and the club stabilised.

With that scenario in place could actually see us staying up. Another one or two in the JTW and 17th +1 point about relegation will do fo me.

pommpey

I'm that chuffed with our transfer activity I just might just have to chuck one off ! :)
you do realise that you will be reported to the RSPCA for cruelty to animals for throwing pigs off stanage edge don't you.

The neutrals view is that we've spent too much and he's a donkey.......

Really can't wait to prove these no nowts wrong.

Back
Top Bottom