CONFIRMED Oliver McBurnie

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

With these crazy prices for PL performers someone with a better calculator than myself could work out a cost per goal scored or conceded.

I suspect it would be an eye watering figure.
you don’t need one
for the sake of simplicity you make 120 mill if you stay up with an expected target of 40 points
therefore if you stay up, every point is worth 3 million quid
so uf ravel scores us some wonder goal that wins the game and we eventually stay up he just made us 9 million quid
mind boggling ;)

Now it’s all complete I thought I’d give my honest evaluation.....

Good production values with the stop-motion section, gets his personality across and highlights his beard. Eagerly anticipated release, yet distinct lack of slow-motion shaking hands. 8/10.

giphy.gif

Over the moon with this one to be fair, even though I don't know of any malpractice by Maupay or his agent, the whole situation just didn't add up right to me and left a sour taste in my mouth.

However with McBurnie it always seemed positive, he was "flattered" by our interest and I prefer his all round game. Maupay is a great striker but he is very similar to Sharp, whereas McBurnie is different to what we have.

One of the best signings of the summer alongside Robinson and Morrison for me

Reyt signing! Been saying that a lot over the last few weeks :)

Forward line sorted, now one more CM please Mr Wilder and I think we are good to go.

Back
Top Bottom