CONFIRMED Oliver McBurnie

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Villa haven't made one signing I'm jealous of. All they've cost us is possibly a bit more in fees thanks to their impact on the market.

We only wanted Jota but I was never keen. If we signed him we wouldn't have signed Freeman.

Freeman is the better player imo. Suppose that is why he cost more (Jota cost £4m whereas Freeman £6m?)

Freeman is the better player imo. Suppose that is why he cost more (Jota cost £4m whereas Freeman £6m?)

I think they're different, but fairly well matched. But Freeman is the better fit for us. Don't think he cost more than £5m either.

Main difference is that Jota plays from the right more naturally but they both would've been signed for the same slot.

Villa haven't made one signing I'm jealous of. All they've cost us is possibly a bit more in fees thanks to their impact on the market.

We only wanted Jota but I was never keen. If we signed him we wouldn't have signed Freeman.

I’m jealous of your avatar to be honest

They've made a couple that I was left fuming at.
1) Matt Targett 17m (including add ons). We should have been all over this for that price, particularly at a time when we needed Wing back cover. His wealth of premier league experience is something that we're missing, not to mention his countless assists.

2) Trezeguet 8m - Again, coming at a time where we didn't have our full quota of strikers, we really missed out on this one. 8m for a world cup winning centre forward - we should have been all over this like Pasta man in a spaghetti market.

1) Matt Targett 17m (including add ons). We should have been all over this for that price, particularly at a time when we needed Wing back cover. His wealth of premier league experience is something that we're missing, not to mention his countless assists.

2) Trezeguet 8m - Again, coming at a time where we didn't have our full quota of strikers, we really missed out on this one. 8m for a world cup winning centre forward - we should have been all over this like Pasta man in a spaghetti market.

You do realise it's not David Trezeguet?

Or perhaps Tuffty didn't want or need them?

I like Deano of course, but I'd have been more than happy if we'd signed Tom Heaton.

I suspect the subtleties of your post may go over the heads of some readers. Brace yourself and get Gordon ready for numerous responses :)

CHAMPIONSHIP TOP GOALSCORER

Mitrovic 6/1 Maupay 12/1 Ahearne-Grant 16/1 Bamford 16/1 McBurnie 20/1 Assombalonga 20/1 Roofe 39/2 Vokes 25/1 Grabban 25/1 Zohore 28/1 Reid 33/1 Afobe 33/1 Bowen 33/1 Marriott 33/1 Watkins 40/1

Tbf to the scattergun shoppers I think Targett is a top drawer signing

For half the price
Then a bit less
Maybe half again

But still a very decent player

Back
Top Bottom