Not being negative but I now think Boro will take 2nd now 😔

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

...that has gone, we need to concentrate on the remaining fixtures. My brilliantly calculated points tally for the rest of both our fixtures gives us a 7 point lead at the end of the season.
As some on here often say “ fact” !!

Not being negative

.must be bloody maudling if you are being negative

Come on tell how Wednesday will win league one now they are top on goal difference. But we won't win a game in hand and possibly lose 13 of 15 gamea left in one of your more positive outlooks

I remember us being top of that form table. Amazing how things change.

ban the boro troll, there is enough of them dam dirty trolls on our forums. now this twat is embarrassing the rest of us on other forums. atleast when they post on our forums they only embarrass themselves. please dont associate this **** with boro. trolls are trolls.

I remember us being top of that form table. Amazing how things change.
yes it is. we could easily lose the next 3. thats how the league is. its even worse at the tail end. a home game vs any of the lesser fancied team is tough. its take each game as it comes and pray you get the breaks you deserve.

‘We’ll of overtaken you’- WTF does that even mean?
Sorry mate that was Boro, it meant to be precise “we will of overtaken you.” Hopefully its starting to make sense? 🙂

ban the boro troll, there is enough of them dam dirty trolls on our forums. now this twat is embarrassing the rest of us on other forums. atleast when they post on our forums they only embarrass themselves. please dont associate this **** with boro. trolls are trolls.
Ban me mate no probs at all! I’m just having a bit of craic with some sound members on here & not with others. I must say you are a bit touchy tho I’m not sharing anything & I’ll be honest I wouldn’t know how 🤷‍♂️

Sorry mate that was Boro, it meant to be precise “we will of overtaken you.” Hopefully its starting to make sense? 🙂
No, not really, only that you’re continuing to show yourself up as being a bit intellectually challenged, it isn’t about the difference between “we’ll” and “we will”, they’re both wrong, Mumbo was pointing out your inability to use the future perfect tense correctly, but you’re too thick to get that. What you were trying to say was “we will have overtaken you….”, not that it matters.

54 years old? Really? Deary me.

No, not really, only that you’re continuing to show yourself up as being a bit intellectually challenged, it isn’t about the difference between “we’ll” and “we will”, they’re both wrong, Mumbo was pointing out your inability to use the future perfect tense correctly, but you’re too thick to get that. What you were trying to say was “we will have overtaken you….”, not that it matters.

54 years old? Really? Deary me.
Predictive text and it is just text trigger not an official letter to a solicitor you melt

Ban me mate no probs at all! I’m just having a bit of craic with some sound members on here & not with others. I must say you are a bit touchy tho I’m not sharing anything & I’ll be honest I wouldn’t know how 🤷‍♂️
He's a boro fan and tbf to him it makes me cringe when blades act daft on other forums. I will say you'll enjoy it on here now your out in open!

Or we’ll of overtaken you by the end of March then you’ll crash out of the playoffs like Brighton did
We'll lets see if you do? This quote hopefully will come back and haunt you ?!?!

Because we are more in form with a way easier fixture list, plus you lads are playing under pressure now mate
You're in form for now but that can change at anytime in this division particularly 😉.
And the less games left the more pressure builds for all challengers.

If it's any consolation to us Blades we have more players with experience of getting promoted before.

Logically that might carry weight.🤔

However it's Football and often defies logic.

Tactics might well decide who prevails and Carrick might prove shrewder than Hecky.
All in all, many if buts and maybe's.
Isn't that what makes a season fascinating,?watching it all unfold 😉.
Think you will find most Blades humble and engaging and a change of avatar may earn you less abuse.🙏.
If you care👍

Boro have taken 27 points from their last ten league matches.

Not a chance in hell they'll take that many from their next ten.

Not being negative but I am realistic to the facts that unfortunately I think Boro will beat us to automatic promotion now 😔

Yes we are 4 points clear with a game in hand but their form and fixtures are way way better than ours with 14 yet to play plus they have the best striker in the Championship with Akpom plus Archer & attacking midfielder’s that also are on fire.

If so I think we will still go up through the playoffs though.

What do other members think? I’m just being realistic taking my blades rose tinted glasses off..
🤣🤣Boro or Wednesday fan…..not united that’s clear. Plenty more ups and downs yet. Your team will have a wobble…by that time united will be through theirs 🔴⚪⚔️

Just imagine that United and Boro have poor runs of form
and are both beaten to the runners-up place.

Millwall's remaining fixtures... especially April.

Not being negative but I am realistic to the facts that unfortunately I think Boro will beat us to automatic promotion now 😔

Yes we are 4 points clear with a game in hand but their form and fixtures are way way better than ours with 14 yet to play plus they have the best striker in the Championship with Akpom plus Archer & attacking midfielder’s that also are on fire.

If so I think we will still go up through the playoffs though.

What do other members think? I’m just being realistic taking my blades rose tinted glasses off..
When you start a sentence off like that, chances are that you probably are.

Boro have taken 27 points from their last ten league matches.

Not a chance in hell they'll take that many from their next ten.
Why not, they are in brilliant form, invested wisely in January and are scoring for fun as well as a manager who goes for a win every game.

You're in form for now but that can change at anytime in this division particularly 😉.
And the less games left the more pressure builds for all challengers.

If it's any consolation to us Blades we have more players with experience of getting promoted before.

Logically that might carry weight.🤔

However it's Football and often defies logic.

Tactics might well decide who prevails and Carrick might prove shrewder than Hecky.
All in all, many if buts and maybe's.
Isn't that what makes a season fascinating,?watching it all unfold 😉.
Think you will find most Blades humble and engaging and a change of avatar may earn you less abuse.🙏.
If you care👍
Well said Yoon 👍

Back
Top Bottom