Not being negative but I now think Boro will take 2nd now 😔

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I haven’t swore since being on your forum and yes it is just banter mate. It seems that only you and Trigger have an major issue and took the bait hook line and sinker. Sounds like you are really grown up Scarebus with an answer like that “cheesy helmet he should pack up his banter and fuck off home” 😂 what a doyle..

I am very grown up, and an incredibly well respected member of the forum. I'd think twice about who you are picking your battles with. I dine at the top table.

Consider this your only warning.

This takeover bollocks could be our downfall this year you are nothing without Archer and Akpom
You go up and as with us you will be the whipping boys

I am very grown up, and an incredibly well respected member of the forum. I'd think twice about who you are picking your battles with. I dine at the top table.

Consider this your only warning.
Billy big bollocks, keyboard warrior. “I dine at the top table” 😂🤣 what a muppet!

not always the case as weve found out playing the lower teams their scrapping for their lives at the bottom of the table and are often tougher games than playing teams in the top 6 weve had loads of injuries to key players all season otherwise we would have been up by now couple of injuries to akpom and archer and boro could be struggling in any case its blades or boro for 2nd spot that is a certainty
agree ancient but mainly mid table nothing to play for fixtures

One match at a time, probably go to the last few games now, obviously they are a decent side and in good form so going to be interesting

Blades11 Blades11 whereforth art thou Blades11

And that's why you never go bragging and shouting your mouth off as it can come back and bite you on your arse ladies and gentlemen and not forgetting blades11 !!!!

Clean sheet
More shots on target
Equals 3 points

Boros forecast of winning all their last 16 by some negative blades seem a little over hoped tonight

Win that game in hand 10 points would be an acceptable return for our efforts

In Hecky we trust

Back
Top Bottom