Not being negative but I now think Boro will take 2nd now šŸ˜”

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

So say from the start youā€™re a Boro fan, weā€™re pretty accommodating of opposition fans unless they act all twatish
I wanted to see Sheffield Utd supporters real views first mate, thatā€™s all

I wanted to see Sheffield Utd supporters real views first mate, thatā€™s all
You will get a cross section of views on here as you would with any question you ask. Happily we are all allowed to think for ourselves and have freedom of speech. As far as your initial question goes I still believe we will beat you in the race for auto promotion. You are going to wobble
soon and when you do that gap will widen and become unassailable. Best wishes for the play-offs.

86 points! Not a chance with, Watford, Luton, West Brom, Burnley. Blackburn, Sunderland & Norwich away. in your next nine fixtures. Oh forget to mention a spanking off Tottenham in the cup to dent your confidence more in amongst them but cant knock your optimism Sheffsteel..
Well done on a run of form. It must have been about a decade since you had anything to cheer about.

You will get a cross section of views on here as you would with any question you ask. Happily we are all allowed to think for ourselves and have freedom of speech. As far as your initial question goes I still believe we will beat you in the race for auto promotion. You are going to wobble
soon and when you do that gap will widen and become unassailable. Best wishes for the play-offs.
Or weā€™ll of overtaken you by the end of March then youā€™ll crash out of the playoffs like Brighton did

Reactions: Asa
Boro are a bit like Coventry City as they have no real rivals.

The nearest significant clubs are Newcastle and Sunderland and maybe Leeds but neither of these clubs care about Boro.

I supposed Boro's main local rivalry is Darlington or Hartlepool.
Nobody cares about Boro apart from Boro fans who donā€™t care about others caring šŸ˜Š

Look, with Watford next up at the lane, thereā€™s a good chance it might get worst before it can get better. But whatever happens weā€™ll still be second.
My concern is that we have another brief 100mph purple patch at the beginning and then fade badly for the rest of the game. Yes we need to take the game to them, but we need to be much more patient and composed in front of goal.

We also need to be more composed at the other end of the pitch.
More composure when defending our own goal in the last two games might have given us a point from each.

Like Iā€™ve said umpteen times itā€™s just banter mate plus it me against the majority of Sheffields fan base
So do it as a Boro fan not as a pretend Blade. Weā€™ve had plenty of opposition fans on here weā€™ve had a laugh with bloody hell even a Hammer!
At the end of the day to have banter you surely have to be funny donā€™t you? So far thatā€™s pretty lacking.

We also need to be more composed at the other end of the pitch.
More composure when defending our own goal in the last two games might have given us a point from each.
Against the Boro you started unreal but didnā€™t fade it just took us 20 mins to get going, donā€™t be too harsh on your team mate

Blades 11 say hello to your mum from the lads in Sheffield, never know you may be actually talking to your dad on here šŸ»šŸ»šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»

So do it as a Boro fan not as a pretend Blade. Weā€™ve had plenty of opposition fans on here weā€™ve had a laugh with bloody hell even a Hammer!
At the end of the day to have banter you surely have to be funny donā€™t you? So far thatā€™s pretty lacking.
I was a Blades fan for 20-30 min tops mate, & I doā€™t care about being funny itā€™s just a bit of craic, Jeez šŸ‘Ž you obviously havenā€™t read all my posts Yellar

Blades 11 say hello to your mum from the lads in Sheffield, never know you may be actually talking to your dad on here šŸ»šŸ»šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»
You could be right Fatlad you never know mate, Iā€™m 54 now and shagged loads of Sheffield lasses back in the rave days so same applies to you šŸ¾šŸ„‚šŸ‘šŸ»

I was a Blades fan for 20-30 min tops mate, & I doā€™t care about being funny itā€™s just a bit of craic, Jeez šŸ‘Ž you obviously havenā€™t read all my posts Yellar
Chris Rea was shit and Debbie McGhee was definitely cheating on Paul Daniels

Must admit I havenā€™t but maybe because I got bored early on. Just for balance one of my best friends is a Boro fan and he came to the game with me last week. He managed to have a bit of craic with us, I even had to share a car home with him, which was fun.
I think you were the best team weā€™ve seen this season that said on another day youā€™d have been two or three down after 15. You werenā€™t and took your chances so fair play. If you beat us to second youā€™ll deserve to do so because over 46 games you end up where you deserve to be.

To be fair mate, not everyone shares the same "reality".
Mine would be far more positive despite recent hiccups.
I wouldn't be surprised to see us lose second place temporarily, before regaining it on the strength of being more comfortable chasers, rather than the chased.

In that scenario Boro are then pressured into holding on. Circumstances they have yet to face.
I admire your thinking re the play offs but won't state the painful obvious.
Momentum would be key though I imagine.šŸ¤”
Thatā€™s true

Must admit I havenā€™t but maybe because I got bored early on. Just for balance one of my best friends is a Boro fan and he came to the game with me last week. He managed to have a bit of craic with us, I even had to share a car home with him, which was fun.
I think you were the best team weā€™ve seen this season that said on another day youā€™d have been two or three down after 15. You werenā€™t and took your chances so fair play. If you beat us to second youā€™ll deserve to do so because over 46 games you end up where you deserve to be.
Exactly mate, I definitely think itā€™s between us 2 for second, itā€™s going to be interesting

54 year old man pretending to support someone else on a forumšŸ˜‚
When you get to 54 you will realise you are exactly the same as 21 apart from you donā€™t drive as fast or listen to music as loud šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

You can guarantee if we go up and just pip Middlesbrough that Gibson will have his legal people looking into our embargo searching for grounds to sue.
What for? Have Sheffield being fiddling the fair play rules like Derby did? If not I donā€™t know what you are on about mate..

Easier run in than Boro!? Turn your tablet around Snowflake, you must be looking at the table upside down mate
No. Look at the last 5/7 games. I would expect us to get more points than Borough from those.
I did say ā€œat the deathā€.

Back
Top Bottom