Not being negative but I now think Boro will take 2nd now 😔

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

At least some Fkr’s switchEd on! Sorry lads I’m a Boro fan just trying to break the news gently 👍😀
You overestimate your own wit and power to wind up, nobody thought you were a Blade.

Plus you could have kept your real allegiance quiet for a bit longer, it’s half term all week, no rush.

You overestimate your own wit and power to wind up, nobody thought you were a Blade.

Plus you could have kept your real allegiance quiet for a bit longer, it’s half term all week, no rush.
I’m only on here for a bit a crack mate, surely you have that down in Sheffield. Chill out! Trigger 😊 & may the best team win theres more than just us two in the race. All the best Sheffield lads & lasses 👍🤞

Not being negative but I am realistic to the facts that unfortunately I think Boro will beat us to automatic promotion now 😔

Yes we are 4 points clear with a game in hand but their form and fixtures are way way better than ours with 14 yet to play plus they have the best striker in the Championship with Akpom plus Archer & attacking midfielder’s that also are on fire.

If so I think we will still go up through the playoffs though.

What do other members think? I’m just being realistic taking my blades rose tinted glasses off..

Hi Mcnulty1 long time no see

Boro? Wendy? All pigs to me bro.
Now then. What’s all this? It’s your emotions talking after a terrible week for Dem Blades. Loads of football left to play and we have some class players. I think we’ll do it, like when we pipped Leeds a few seasons back.

If not, we aren’t going up. I can’t believe you even asked if we’d get promoted via the play offs:)
Sound lad you obviously are mate & sorry to deceive but just dropped in for a bit of banter with our rival promotion team, like I said on another post, all the best and may the best team win..

Thank you 😊 just a few more posts possibly, just hope I don’t have egg on my face & May the best team win 🤞🏻

No reason you can’t hang around for a bit, Smogs old son, so long as you don’t act the twat, like. We’ve got all sorts on here.

Just keep it civil while Watford are rogering you in the playoffs, yeah?

Look, with Watford next up at the lane, there’s a good chance it might get worst before it can get better. But whatever happens we’ll still be second.
My concern is that we have another brief 100mph purple patch at the beginning and then fade badly for the rest of the game. Yes we need to take the game to them, but we need to be much more patient and composed in front of goal.

New member comes in.. says we'll still get promoted via playoffs (miraculously) but just not in 2nd.

Typical response: "HOW DARE YOU, YOU MUST BE A PIG TO SUGGEST SUCH A THING!"

Honestly the people who's first thought is to accuse someone as being a pig just because their views differ must be no older than 12 or 13 surely 🤣
My reason is just look at quite a few of these doom and gloomers starting new threads.... New members strange don't you think? 🤔

New member saying no auto at this stage pretending to be a Blade clear as day deffo a piglet
Why is he /she a pig for expressing a view that those of us of a certain age can’t, due to our lifetime supporting experience, be anything other than pessimistic

Why is he /she a pig for expressing a view that those of us of a certain age can’t, due to our lifetime supporting experience, be anything other than pessimistic
It's obviously a wind up thread. The poster is boro he wasn't to wide off the mark.

It’s the Sheffield United way, embrace the failure. Who wanted a season in the premiership getting battered every week anyway.

Funny how quickly things in football change! No doubt in 2 years time we’ll either be in Europe or L1

Not being negative but I am realistic to the facts that unfortunately I think Boro will beat us to automatic promotion now 😔

Yes we are 4 points clear with a game in hand but their form and fixtures are way way better than ours with 14 yet to play plus they have the best striker in the Championship with Akpom plus Archer & attacking midfielder’s that also are on fire.

What do other members think? I’m just being realistic taking my blades rose tinted glasses off..

You negative pig more like Owls11

Lots of new members posting things like this.
Strange.

I'd have just waited until the end of the season, potential for eggs on faces on both sides of this argument.

Being “ realistic to the facts” would suggest United are clear favourites. We have a better record to date and an easier run in at the death, plus a game in hand.
Any objective onlooker would go with us.

At least some Fkr’s switchEd on! Sorry lads I’m a Boro fan just trying to break the news gently 👍😀

As they say football is a funny game.

United had a terrible October too....not winning in 6 matches then we won 11 out 13 after that.
We're still big favourites and I expect us to finish on 86 points, which is taking into account that we'll lose and draw a few of our remaining few matches.
If Boro win 10 or 11 of their final 14 matches and acquire more than 86 points then fair dues....you'll deserve auto promotion.

However it's still a big ask....even Man City would struggle to acquire so many wins.
At least it's an interesting end to the season.

Back
Top Bottom