Not being negative but I now think Boro will take 2nd now 😔

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Why is he /she a pig for expressing a view that those of us of a certain age can’t, due to our lifetime supporting experience, be anything other than pessimistic
Because this one certainly ain’t a Blade read the posts

Reactions: ZLB

Boro fans. The new Wrexham 🤪

Boro are a bit like Coventry City as they have no real rivals.

The nearest significant clubs are Newcastle and Sunderland and maybe Leeds but neither of these clubs care about Boro.

I supposed Boro's main local rivalry is Darlington or Hartlepool.

Not being negative but I am realistic to the facts that unfortunately I think Boro will beat us to automatic promotion now 😔

Yes we are 4 points clear with a game in hand but their form and fixtures are way way better than ours with 14 yet to play plus they have the best striker in the Championship with Akpom plus Archer & attacking midfielder’s that also are on fire.

If so I think we will still go up through the playoffs though.

What do other members think? I’m just being realistic taking my blades rose tinted glasses off..
Think your talking a load of Bolloxs ,
Going up this season

Not being negative but I am realistic to the facts that unfortunately I think Boro will beat us to automatic promotion now 😔

Yes we are 4 points clear with a game in hand but their form and fixtures are way way better than ours with 14 yet to play plus they have the best striker in the Championship with Akpom plus Archer & attacking midfielder’s that also are on fire.

What do other members think? I’m just being realistic taking my blades rose tinted glasses off..
To be fair mate, not everyone shares the same "reality".
Mine would be far more positive despite recent hiccups.
I wouldn't be surprised to see us lose second place temporarily, before regaining it on the strength of being more comfortable chasers, rather than the chased.

In that scenario Boro are then pressured into holding on. Circumstances they have yet to face.
I admire your thinking re the play offs but won't state the painful obvious.
Momentum would be key though I imagine.🤔

To be fair mate, not everyone shares the same "reality".
Mine would be far more positive despite recent hiccups.
I wouldn't be surprised to see us lose second place temporarily, before regaining it on the strength of being more comfortable chasers, rather than the chased.

In that scenario Boro are then pressured into holding on. Circumstances they have yet to face.
I admire your thinking re the play offs but won't state the painful obvious.
Momentum would be key though I imagine.🤔

So now you've come clean, are you confident you can continue your positive run in both scenarios, chaser or chased?
If so why ?👍

My Blades tinted glasses are permanently tattooed to my face.

Burnley to fold.

Blades to take promotion as champions.

Europe next season.

Swillsbrough to implode into the stinking cess pit that its built on and pigs to be deducted one hundred million points.

You overestimate your own wit and power to wind up, nobody thought you were a Blade.

Plus you could have kept your real allegiance quiet for a bit longer, it’s half term all week, no rush.
The giveaway was "you'll go up via the play-offs"
There isn't anyone on this forum who thinks we have a cat in hell's chance of going up via the play-offs

New member comes in.. says we'll still get promoted via playoffs (miraculously) but just not in 2nd.

Typical response: "HOW DARE YOU, YOU MUST BE A PIG TO SUGGEST SUCH A THING!"

Honestly the people who's first thought is to accuse someone as being a pig just because their views differ must be no older than 12 or 13 surely 🤣
Alright there Sherlock?

I honestly believe we have some of the most negative bedwetter fans in the world. l will go as far as to say that a lot of our fans love it when things go bad and almost prefer it, so that they can start "look at me threads about how shit we are" for attention. You can measure this by the fact there is more new threads and comments are this site when we had a poor result.

I honestly believe we have some of the most negative bedwetter fans in the world. l will go as far as to say that a lot of our fans love it when things go bad and almost prefer it, so that they can start "look at me threads about how shit we are" for attention. You can measure this by the fact there is more new threads and comments are this site when we had a poor result.

Its a post from someone who doesn't support us innit bro.

I honestly believe some people post the same post on two different threads.

Rather than post juvenile rubbish please explain why we will finish second.
I cannot explain why we will finish 2nd because until the league programme has been completed no one knows the final standings. All l can say is that currently we are in 2nd place with 4 more points, better goal difference and a game in hand over 3rd place. What l do know is that there will be plenty of twists and turns along the way, so there is no reason for the over the top the world is going to end bedwetting that takes place on this forum. If people feel the need to over react. do so when its over.

I cannot explain why we will finish 2nd because until the league programme has been completed no one knows the final standings. All l can say is that currently we are in 2nd place with 4 more points, better goal difference and a game in hand over 3rd place. What l do know is that there will be plenty of twists and turns along the way, so there is no reason for the over the top the world is going to end bedwetting that takes place on this forum. If people feel the need to over react. do so when its over.
Rubbish. People are rightly simply highlighting inherent flaws now exposed. Six points thrown away in 4 days. Every chance Watfords attack will inflict a defeat on Saturday based on the pathetic defensive show at Millwall.
Boro on fire whilst we are frankly pathetic.
My bed is beautifully dry and fresh. Unfortunately your processing of reality seems damp. Time as always will tell. I pray I am wrong. Dry nights always.

Things would have to be going pretty wrong in my life to get to the point of signing up on a rivals forum, pretending to be a fan, and then shouting "Surprise Banter!" After I've been sussed.

People are rightly simply highlighting inherent flaws now exposed.- They were not present the previous 30 odd games, so why wont they be sorted before our next game?
Six points thrown away in 4 days- This is not a new things did we not lose 2 games on the bounce pre world cup?
Every chance Watfords attack will inflict a defeat on Saturday- This could happen even if we beat Boro & Millwall

Boro on fire whilst we are frankly pathetic - This could change at any given point.

Unfortunately your processing of reality seems damp- That's your view.

I hope you are wrong but l believe in staying positive. the tension and groans at home games does not help the team.

UTB

You can guarantee if we go up and just pip Middlesbrough that Gibson will have his legal people looking into our embargo searching for grounds to sue.

So now you've come clean, are you confident you can continue your positive run in both scenarios, chaser or chased?
If so why ?👍
Because we are more in form with a way easier fixture list, plus you lads are playing under pressure now mate

Boro on fire whilst we are frankly pathetic - This could change at any given point.

I hope you are wrong but l believe in staying positive. the tension and groans at home games does not help the team.

UTB
The tension and groans are brought about by the shocking errors on the pitch. Stop blaming fans and blame spineless leadership from the touchline!!!!!

Absolutely no chance of this happening - believe me. We have more points having played less games ... and we are in our first slump. Boro will not keep this form until May 100% #chill
Don’t count on it

Being “ realistic to the facts” would suggest United are clear favourites. We have a better record to date and an easier run in at the death, plus a game in hand.
Any objective onlooker would go with us.
Easier run in than Boro!? Turn your tablet around Snowflake, you must be looking at the table upside down mate

Sound lad you obviously are mate & sorry to deceive but just dropped in for a bit of banter with our rival promotion team, like I said on another post, all the best and may the best team win..
So say from the start you’re a Boro fan, we’re pretty accommodating of opposition fans unless they act all twatish

As they say football is a funny game.

United had a terrible October too....not winning in 6 matches then we won 11 out 13 after that.
We're still big favourites and I expect us to finish on 86 points, which is taking into account that we'll lose and draw a few of our remaining few matches.
If Boro win 10 or 11 of their final 14 matches and acquire more than 86 points then fair dues....you'll deserve auto promotion.

However it's still a big ask....even Man City would struggle to acquire so many wins.
At least it's an interesting end to the season.
86 points! Not a chance with, Watford, Luton, West Brom, Burnley. Blackburn, Sunderland & Norwich away. in your next nine fixtures. Oh forget to mention a spanking off Tottenham in the cup to dent your confidence more in amongst them but cant knock your optimism Sheffsteel..

Back
Top Bottom