Nick Blackman

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Really? I've said my piece early on, but that's incredibly harsh. He played for us for a few months and left with us sat top of the league, as our top scorer even though he often played on the wing.

UTB

Might be harsh but currently our best asset is the manager, let him look forwards not backwards.

Might be harsh but currently our best asset is the manager, let him look forwards not backwards.

I agree 100% but people are reacting to the suggestion that we're after Blackman, not suggesting we should get him. So perhaps it's Clough doing the looking backwards. As posted elsewhere, not everything in our history is bad.

Anyway, he wouldn't be my choice for Striker but as you point out, for now we should put our trust in the manager whatever happens

UTB

Just heard a whisper, that's all. Don't shoot the messenger!

How many goal scoring chances did Doncaster create for him though. He'd do well for us next year without doubt. He's a proper fox-in-the-box and would sweep up so many of Murphys low drives across the 6yrd line

Rumour is hes a bit more lard in the yard these days. Why is it we have to keep raking over our own previous cast offs? Does no one have the ability or imagination to think of anything more than a team of old washed up players? Isn't Brown on a free this summer?

Rumour is hes a bit more lard in the yard these days. Why is it we have to keep raking over our own previous cast offs? Does no one have the ability or imagination to think of anything more than a team of old washed up players? Isn't Brown on a free this summer?

You mean Michael Brown? Why yes he is. You should start a thread about him. Haha.

Brown, No. Sharp, Yes for me.

I'd take Blackman back too. Think Clough would keep him in shape whereas Wilson didn't appear to have that sort of discipline.

FWIW - Tonge, no. Kenny, no. Stead, no. Brayford, yes. Coady, yes

Wild speculation or ITK info?

He's not really done much in three years away so what's the chances that he would succeed this time?
Don't think he's even been loaned by Reading in that time has he? I'd imagine his goal scoring record over that period is less than 15. Prolific in our terms then :eek:

...just don't play him constantly on the right wing...

not usually one for bringing ex players back but Blackman would be a top signing.

Despite the bladeyness he would be an alright signing for us.

Although judging on the rumours lately someone is just going through all our ex players and claiming we are linked with them.

We need defenders so how about Nyron Nosworthy?

Despite the bladeyness he would be an alright signing for us.

Although judging on the rumours lately someone is just going through all our ex players and claiming we are linked with them.

We need defenders so how about Nyron Nosworthy?
FUCK OFF!

You really have gone way, way over the top there BM

Go rinse your typing fingers in sulphuric acid and play with your todge. It's a fit and proper punishment for using the dreaded N word

This "Bladey Bladeness" stuff is just ridiculous. Do we have to make sure that any future signings have never played for us and don't support us, before we are able to sign them? Or are you people going to grow up?

It certainly is ridiculous. In fact it's embarrassing. Recent parochial nonsense includes "Brian Deane for manager" and "Give Local George a run.." It's Bladey bollocks. Are you people going to learn there is life beyond the wall at the end of John Street?

Bringimback!

Bringemallback!

It certainly is ridiculous. In fact it's embarrassing. Recent parochial nonsense includes "Brian Deane for manager" and "Give Local George a run.." It's Bladey bollocks. Are you people going to learn there is life beyond the wall at the end of John Street?

Bringimback!

Bringemallback!

I've just heard from a really really good source that apparently George Long will be our next manager and Brian Deane is coming back as a cover keeper.

BTW, is the wall at the end of John Street the metal one that the local plod erect from time to time? I wouldn't go beyond that or you will fall off the edge of the world.

tumblr_lt2k3qYQnw1qzi7tqo1_1280.jpg

I steered myself away from saying that as well...

He's got tonnes of ability but he couldn't really play for the team, I thought lyle Taylor was similar in many ways

Lyle Taylor couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo, that apart they were similar.

Back
Top Bottom