New shirt 20/21

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Woodthorpe blade

"Goodnight, goodbye and may your God go with you"
Reaction score
Thoughts on next season's shirt please. Good/bad? Apologies if already posted

Attachments

• sheffield-united-20-21-home-away-kits-2.jpg
    sheffield-united-20-21-home-away-kits-2.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 217

Let you know when they come out.

Where's the thread pal?

I think it's a merged thread so the new kit leak is probably a fair way in.

Personally i would like this kit as a departure from our normal red and white as a second kit. As Blades are representing Sheffield on the world stage surely we can acccept a blue stripe mixed into our kit. Change the Nike logos for addidas, our sponsors etc. As we are the Barca of the Premier league who would object, have a twinning arrangement,
Las Ramblas or Ecclesall Road on a pre covid friday night
1594658968926.png

Last edited:
Personally i would like this kit as a departure from our normal red and white as a second kit. As Blades are representing Sheffield on the world stage surely we can acccept a blue stripe mixed into our kit. Change the Nike logos for addidas, our sponsors etc. As we are the Barca of the Premier league who would object, have a twinning arrangement,
Las Ramblas or Ecclesall Road on a pre covid friday night
View attachment 85679
Thought you were going to say as Blades are representing Sheffield, we'll look like Sheffield F.C.
I'm sure their traditional club colours are red and blue.

the red looks off, i really dont like the curved shoulder patch, it looks very desun ‘02, give it a red back and stop fannying about with shoulder details

Given that the adjoining section of the shirt is white and the shoulders are white... leads me to believe the back will be white!
Hope I’m wrong but why would the back start off white then become red. Unless it’s stripes this won’t work.
Shame seeing as we’ll be showcasing ourselves around Europe for the first ever time! 😉
It’s not the worst kit ever... but would’ve loved to seen something more traditional. Like this years kit with black socks.

Back
Top Bottom