New manager? Gareth Ainsworth

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Or we are looking for a man who can operate on a budget...let's be honest the Prince and his hangers on have probably never heard of Dane Whitehouse never mind what Ainsworth did to him !!

He'd be pelted with rotting microwaved dog eggs from all 4 sided of the ground....rather have Gareth Gates

Even if he was the best option available, he wouldn’t be accepted by the majority of our fans.

He would feign injury so that he could not attend the interview.
I was at that match and my contempt for the guy knows no bounds, to ruin someone’s career and show no remorse or offer apology is the measure of a horrible human being.
I can only hope that fallowfield was not aware of the story or if he was he is no Blade

He would feign injury so that he could not attend the interview.
I was at that match and my contempt for the guy knows no bounds, to ruin someone’s career and show no remorse or offer apology is the measure of a horrible human being.
I can only hope that fallowfield was not aware of the story or if he was he is no Blade
I get the feeling that Fallowfield is fully aware and is just acting like a cnut.

Or we are looking for a man who can operate on a budget...let's be honest the Prince and his hangers on have probably never heard of Dane Whitehouse never mind what Ainsworth did to him !!
Plenty of non playing staff will put the prince in the picture

OP hasn't yet admitted this was a bad joke/they were incredibly intoxicated at the time?!

if you think Ainsworth was bad you shouldve seen the other names on his list. David unsworth, Carlos Tevez, jos luhacky, Carlos Carvajal, Stan Ternant, Nigel Pearson & Gary Megson

Genuinely don’t get the hate that he is getting one of the best young up and coming managers achieved just as much as Lord wilder before we appointed him and doesn’t appear to be jumping ship from Wycombe as there staring relegation in the face

Great manager ✅
Rock God ✅
Fashion Icon ✅

Genuinely don’t get the hate that he is getting one of the best young up and coming managers achieved just as much as Lord wilder before we appointed him and doesn’t appear to be jumping ship from Wycombe as there staring relegation in the face

Great manager ✅
Rock God ✅
Fashion Icon ✅

You're giving yourself away now mate.

Great manager ✅
Rock God ✅
Fashion Icon ✅

Shit bloke ✅
Shit hair ✅
Shit voice ✅
Shit band ✅
Shit post ✅

No thanks, would rather Chansiri chairman and Megson manager.

He plays awful football and if we're going direct we can just go for the Cowley brothers who didn't ruin the career of the best winger we've ever have with the worst challenge I've ever seen.

Back
Top Bottom