New manager? Gareth Ainsworth

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Genuinely don’t get the hate that he is getting one of the best young up and coming managers achieved just as much as Lord wilder before we appointed him and doesn’t appear to be jumping ship from Wycombe as there staring relegation in the face

Great manager ✅
Rock God ✅
Fashion Icon ✅

ah its a terrible attempt at humour. fair play for sticking at it. but we'll appoint Ainsworth when Wednesday appoint wilder or warnock

Surprised nobody has mentioned him , worked wonders at wycombe and although there likely down has done well this season Young hungry manager that we should be looking at
I suspect you are a new Blades supporter, probably jumped on the bandwagon when we got promoted to the Premier League as you clearly know nothing of Ainsworth’s history with our club.

I suspect you are a new Blades supporter, probably jumped on the bandwagon when we got promoted to the Premier League as you clearly know nothing of Ainsworth’s history with our club.

I have watched every game we have played during the lockdown on sky ? I even watched the Brighton game you can’t question my loyalty

UTB

He's the kind of manager who would take over in S6.

Back
Top Bottom