Mousset

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

We have some strange fans, the lads barely played so i dont understand how he can conjure such strong emotion from some. I understand digs at lunny etc but this constant hating on moose is weird. Its annoying he keeps getting injured but he was willing to make runs yesterday he just made a few bad decisions and bad touches. If he was doing this week in week out i would agree but in the odd 10 mins cameo hes been getting then he is way down the pecking order in terms of wasted wages.

Hes been injured a lot but with games under his belt (which we havent seen this season) he could be decent, look at last season for example. As a team we are useless this season so he and many others are struggling. There are far bigger offenders IMO than him.
I just expect a bit more from injured players than smashing lamborghinis up, half-cut in the middle of the night.

And I expect more from recovering players who are trying to regain fitness...than wandering out of Ozmens at 2 in the morning with bags of snacks.

If that makes me strange then I'll happily be called strange! 😅

We have some strange fans, the lads barely played so i dont understand how he can conjure such strong emotion from some. I understand digs at lunny etc but this constant hating on moose is weird. Its annoying he keeps getting injured but he was willing to make runs yesterday he just made a few bad decisions and bad touches. If he was doing this week in week out i would agree but in the odd 10 mins cameo hes been getting then he is way down the pecking order in terms of wasted wages.

Hes been injured a lot but with games under his belt (which we havent seen this season) he could be decent, look at last season for example. As a team we are useless this season so he and many others are struggling. There are far bigger offenders IMO than him.
Sorry but your defence of him holds no water whatsoever. He came fat he's got fatter. May be wrong but he hasn't started a match because he's critically unfit. He blows after 1 run. He is without doubt a waster and doesn't deserve to be anywhere near the first team. He is not a saleable asset, the best we can hope for is he is sackable for misconduct. Failing that dump him and write off the costs. Just watched Burnley lose to West Ham but their strike force literally never stopped giving it a go, tireless energy fo the cause. These are types we should aspire to wanting not this overweight lazy oaf. Yes strong negative emotion that he fully deserves.

On London road at 2am in his tracksuit 😱...

when the team played in London 19:15 Kick off. Roughly the right amount of time for the team coach to have got back from north London with the players travelling in club tracksuits, him to have picked his car and gone home via a shop?

Not defending his contribution this year. But some fans can’t wait to twist stories to suit a narrative.

Maybe he was out running because he's so "fat"?

On London road at 2am in his tracksuit 😱...

when the team played in London 19:15 Kick off. Roughly the right amount of time for the team coach to have got back from north London with the players travelling in club tracksuits, him to have picked his car and gone home via a shop?

Not defending his contribution this year. But some fans can’t wait to twist stories to suit a narrative.
Agreed. Not a fan of him these past 12 months or so and I think we should look to offload him, but he's obviously got back from Spurs and called for some food on the way home.

Theres a lot said about Mousset, clearly the lad isn't at the fitness level required for a professional athlete and also (very valid) questions remain over his mentality / work ethic.

It's also recognised that whilst fleeting and few and far between, he has shown glimpses of his very raw talent.

For the record, I'd happily see him sold.

Based on very little (more of a hunch) I get the feeling Mousset, more than most, is adversely affected by the plight of the club / losing every week etc - seems to doen his tools, perpetually 'injured' etc

Comments from PH got me thinking and whilst it's unlikely, a tiny part of me can't help but wonder if in a team which is challenging at the top of the Championship, i.e winning more than losing, has good momentum, team spirit and playing against average defenders. He could get a few goals and some confidence and have a storming season! Now I know the chances are non existent, but it's the same hope that has me believing Brewster will bang for fun next year!

Can't blame the club for trying to grab a bit of money back from a car crash (literally) of a signing.
But this guy for all his talent just isn't prepared, and never will be, to put the work in.
Get rid.....

So looks like Moose is not on the list of potential players to be moved on if Heckingbottom comments about having positive conversations with him and getting him ready for a 46 game campaign next season are true.

Also seems like another hint that Heckingbottom may be the one taking the reigns next season.

https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/sport/football/news/how-lys-mousset-responded-after-20517389

It would be so disappointing to see Mousset, trotting about running his contract down next season with Heckingbottom at the helm.

So looks like Moose is not on the list of potential players to be moved on if Heckingbottom comments about having positive conversations with him and getting him ready for a 46 game campaign next season are true.

Also seems like another hint that Heckingbottom may be the one taking the reigns next season.

https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/sport/football/news/how-lys-mousset-responded-after-20517389

Just sounds like a cut and paste article that happened with CW. He had several talks with him etc etc and that didnt spur him on to improve. We know he's been playing in the U23's which must be part of the talks. Problem is all the players have hit the same low level and with attitudes at the moment it doesnt take much in the way of negative performance on or off the pitch for nit picking. Some would say its a fans right upto a point. Unfortunately some, mainly the twitter lot overstep the mark.

What needs to happen now is the players need to win the fans back. Actions speak louder than words and some players need to do more to win back the faithful than others. Sooner the season ends the better we can put this behind us and look forward. What I`m afraid of at the moment is there is no shiny light at the end of the tunnel. Will we be looking up or further down. Confidence is low in the team but equally its also low with us.

I just expect a bit more from injured players than smashing lamborghinis up, half-cut in the middle of the night.

And I expect more from recovering players who are trying to regain fitness...than wandering out of Ozmens at 2 in the morning with bags of snacks.

If that makes me strange then I'll happily be called strange! 😅
I've not seen any of that but I've seen him acting in a highly unprofessional way as well.

It's a bit of a disgrace really

The problem of trying to move Mousset on is that he hasn't played this season and any cameos have been poor. The starting point is to get fit and that he applies himself. If he doesn't do either then we could be stuck with him.
No club would come in for him as he is.

Any news of our hero?
He appears to have vanished.

Didn't see him with the other players at end of game but I might have missed him.

Just checked the video I did and he definitely wasn't there and neither was Burke

Love a decent carbonara myself but reckon I’m struggling after a single bowl. How much is Lys tucking away do we reckon? 3 minimum.

https://instagram.com/stories/oli_m...ce=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet

For fucks sake 😂

Edit - if the link doesn't work, its McBurnie saying he's never seen a man eat more carbonara in his life than Lys Mousset 🤦

Some great answers in there.

I've said it before and will say it again, McB seems like a really decent lad. Some will never take to him because (on the surface) he seems cocky, dresses a bit silly and has made some stupid decisions off the field.

However, despite all of this, it's clear that he doesn't take himself too seriously, and actually seems quite modest. He is certainly very honest about his lot in life and how lucky he is to do what he does.

Hoping for a big season from him and Brewster.

Some great answers in there.

I've said it before and will say it again, McB seems like a really decent lad. Some will never take to him because (on the surface) he seems cocky, dresses a bit silly and has made some stupid decisions off the field.

However, despite all of this, it's clear that he doesn't take himself too seriously, and actually seems quite modest. He is certainly very honest about his lot in life and how lucky he is to do what he does.

Hoping for a big season from him and Brewster.

McBurnie is a lot of our fans of a similar age if they got some money.

Yorkshire lad, teks piss, 'as a scrap, bit daft sometimes and gets himself in a bit of trouble with the police; decent bloke to know though, a "he's a bellend, but he's our bellend" kind of person.

Where the fuck is he? Is he injured? I completely forgot about him until my dad asked where he was. I feel he's one of those players that we'll only get the full story about him once he fucks off and an ex-teammate lifts the lid

I know this is an old post but we already know his story the guy loves to eat.

Back
Top Bottom