Mousset

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

With the money he'll save from running the Lambo, I'm sure he can pay someone to drive him around.

Think the Prince ought to invest in a minibus for our pissed up strikers.

Apparently he had already got 9 points on his licence before this

Apparently he had already got 9 points on his licence before this

Mousset did not attend the hearing but his lawyer, Nick Terry, pleaded guilty on his behalf to driving without due care and attention and failing to stop following an accident.

Mr Terry said his client earned £20,000 a week.

Chair of the bench Paul Bristow disqualified Mousset under the "totting" rules, giving him nine penalty points for driving without due care and attention.

The player already has nine points on his licence for three separate speeding offences.

Lucky lucky man, just a few Mg of alcohol away from a drink driving charge and possibly jail. I wonder which road he will go down now the one that smartens him up or the one to bankruptcy and regrets of what could have been.

Where the fuck is he? Is he injured? I completely forgot about him until my dad asked where he was. I feel he's one of those players that we'll only get the full story about him once he fucks off and an ex-teammate lifts the lid
Just pleaded guilty to careless driving (see Lamborghini repositioning some parked cars on Abbeydale Rd last year). Fined £5000 & banned for 6 months.

The type of footballer that does nothing to dispel the notion that they’re all thick, flash, overpaid arseholes that think they’re above the law.

Whilst the club will obviously be looking to recoup some money for him I wouldn’t be at all sad if we could find a way to sack him.

Last edited:
The type of footballer that does nothing to dispel the notion that they’re all thick, flash, overpaid arseholes that think they’re above the law.

Whilst the club will obviously looking to recoup some money for him I wouldn’t be at all sad if we could find a way to sack him.

Be interesting to see which of the underachieving class of 20/21 redeem themselves next season.

Be interesting to see which of the underachieving class of 20/21 redeem themselves next season.
I think I’d be safe betting a couple of bowls of carbonara on Mousset not being one of them. Doesn’t have the drive or focus to do it from what the evidence has shown us so far.

Also to add to this he walked off whilst me and my neighbours were trying to stop traffic and keep pedestrians away as shedloads of petrol was running under our cars and we were worried it would ignite.
Also saw him driving far too quickly upto banner cross a couple of weeks ago, obviously not learned his lesson yet.
He will end up killing either himself or an innocent driver or pedestrian - just hope it’s not in Sheffield.

I think I’d be safe betting a couple of bowls of carbonara on Mousset not being one of them. Doesn’t have the drive or focus to do it from what the evidence has shown us so far.

Chuck in some garlic bread and you may have yourself a deal!

Also to add to this he walked off whilst me and my neighbours were trying to stop traffic and keep pedestrians away as shedloads of petrol was running under our cars and we were worried it would ignite.
Also saw him driving far too quickly upto banner cross a couple of weeks ago, obviously not learned his lesson yet.
He will end up killing either himself or an innocent driver or pedestrian - just hope it’s not in Sheffield.
I hope it's not anywhere!

Get rid of him. The lads a total liability.

Just hoping Wilder signs him for his next club he manages but somehow Im not sure he will. Think we are stuck with this daft pillock until his contract is up unless we pay him off.

I'm not sure how he got away with being fined what 2-days wages and a very short ban for that. It's an absolute joke. He bombs round Sheffield Sheffield dangerously every day. He'll kill someone eventually and this joke of a decision will have enabled him. Footballers don't have consequences.

The fact that he couldn't be arsed to attend court and show that he is willing to take responsibility for his actions says it all for me. Should have been made to attend rather than hiding.

Last edited:
Lucky lucky man, just a few Mg of alcohol away from a drink driving charge and possibly jail. I wonder which road he will go down now the one that smartens him up or the one to bankruptcy and regrets of what could have been.
Hopefully he’ll go down the road that leads to Dover. Hitch-hiking of course 👍🏼

Back
Top Bottom