Mousset

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Where the fuck is he? Is he injured? I completely forgot about him until my dad asked where he was. I feel he's one of those players that we'll only get the full story about him once he fucks off and an ex-teammate lifts the lid

Strained his pirenium on the subs bench against Bristol City. Bad injury by all accounts. Mate of mine who knows someone at BDTBL says he needed three of them to lift him out of his seat. Physio had a look and nearly puked. Said it looked worse than David Buusts' leg break at OT all them years ago. Apparently Moussett was in tears and up shitting through the eye of a needle all night. He's on kebabs now to keep the swelling down. My mate reckons he'll be out until next season, possibly longer.

pommpey

Strained his pirenium on the subs bench against Bristol City. Bad injury by all accounts. Mate of mine who knows someone at BDTBL says he needed three of them to lift him out of his seat. Physio had a look and nearly puked. Said it looked worse than David Buusts' leg break at OT all them years ago. Apparently Moussett was in tears and up shitting through the eye of a needle all night. He's on kebabs now to keep the swelling down. My mate reckons he'll be out until next season, possibly longer.

pommpey
I expected a serious response until I saw it was you 😂 Ah well it gave me a laugh

Reckon even eating a bag of chips and wearing a stupid coat he would have scored one of those chances Didz spurned. Anyway the system eh?! And another dominant midfield display from Lunwood!

Where the fuck is he? Is he injured? I completely forgot about him until my dad asked where he was. I feel he's one of those players that we'll only get the full story about him once he fucks off and an ex-teammate lifts the lid
Nobody as the Bolloxs to ask Wilder Pal, they must be scared to death of him or his reaction, and if the do try asking him about Rodwell.

Nobody as the Bolloxs to ask Wilder Pal, they must be scared to death of him or his reaction, and if the do try asking him about Rodwell.
I'd love to attend a press conference as fan and be able to ask as I think the journo's are terrified of pissing him off and souring their working relationship with him. We need an explanation not radio silence

Get rid in the summer. A waste of time and effort.

Even if we have to buy him out of his remaining contract to get him out of the door it's worth it.

He's took the piss for far too long now and like a few if them there he's not fkin interested.

We need a mass exodus of players and he should be at the front of the que.

14 fkin games to go and counting. I can't fkin wait for this season to end and for some of them to royally fuck off out of our club.

He is becoming Christian Nade MKII just with a few more goals.

I'd love to attend a press conference as fan and be able to ask as I think the journo's are terrified of pissing him off and souring their working relationship with him. We need an explanation not radio silence
Wilder was asked about him last week.

He basically said that it's down to Mousset.

So you know how that will go.

It'd be nice to hear a definitive answer i.e "he's not injured but he hasn't shown anything in training to justify being picked". If he's not injured why isn't he even on the bench? It's bizarre

Even as a fat untrained mess he probably offers more potency than some of other strikers. Wonder if he has got mental health issues or has been sectioned. Mind you Wilder continually picks Wes Foderingham as back up keeper so I think he has lost his touch on judging players TBH. Also Wilder rotating strikers doesn't help them form an understanding does it?

He'd have done fuck all tonight anyway. He would have shuffled around, looked disinterested, and then claimed an injury.

Better for everyone if he just stays away driving his fancy cars and being a lazy twat.

It’s sad to see because he’s a talented lad, but he clearly isn’t up for it. And if he can’t play now, what will it be like in the championship when they’re kicking lumps out of him?
His goals were very handy in keeping us up, but it’s time to cut out losses, whatever his reasons.

pommpey
Wow, after all the anger, pain and frustration of watching tonight's 'game' that made me laugh so so much!!

He'd have done fuck all tonight anyway. He would have shuffled around, looked disinterested, and then claimed an injury.

Better for everyone if he just stays away driving his fancy cars and being a lazy twat.
It would have been a nice variant though, seeing someone run forward and lose possession instead of just passing directly to the opposition!

If he genuinely just can’t be arsed and is overweight, why is Wilder just putting up with it?? Why is he not beasting him to lose weight and get fit or fining him!
What a waste of a wage

I'll pay for his next takeaway, as long as it's M1 Southbound, then keep fucking going.................

Back
Top Bottom