Mousset

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Vardy won the league at Leicester cost 1 million, played his first season on 20 grand plus playing bonus. Guess that wont do as an answer somehow, I can feel it in my waters...
but it’s a good answer

I gather there has been a police incident in Dore where I gather Monsieur Mousset lives. Hopefully just a coincidence!

Moose has to be the most frustrating player I've ever seen in the red n white and there's been a few over the years.

Fully fit, and I mean premier league professional fit not fit for a few games, and focussed and he could quite easily play for a Top 6 side as he has all the attributes to be a top top striker but for whatever reason he just hasn't got the heart or motivation to make the most of his talent.

I'd be amazed if he's here next season.

Fully fit, and I mean premier league professional fit not fit for a few games, and focussed and he could quite easily play for a Top 6 side as he has all the attributes to be a top top striker
Apart from the ability to play football as a striker you mean?

Moose is turning out to be the biggest crash and burn player we ever had.

His body language says he doesn't want to be here, he needs to leave.
I so wanted him to be the next legend, and at times he showed he could have been. Sadly, it was not to be.

Honestly, I'd give him a start, he's a hopeless sub when we're already losing, but so are the rest of them, so let him start a game and see if he does any better

Moose has to be the most frustrating player I've ever seen in the red n white and there's been a few over the years.

Fully fit, and I mean premier league professional fit not fit for a few games, and focussed and he could quite easily play for a Top 6 side as he has all the attributes to be a top top striker but for whatever reason he just hasn't got the heart or motivation to make the most of his talent.

I'd be amazed if he's here next season.
Are we going to give him away? no club will buy an unfit footballer

Apart from the ability to play football as a striker you mean?

I take it you didn't understand my original post. That's OK simple English isn't for everyone.

Just to be clear I think Moose has been a pretty terrible signing overall. The couple of months last season when he was on fire showed the skills he has. On that basis he could potentially be a "Top 6" level striker.

Unfortunately he doesn't seem to want to be a professional footballer so his talent will no doubt be yet another case of "What If".

For another example see Ravel Morrison!

My mate's just sent me this from outside Ozmen's on London Road, said he'd put his bags in his car by the time he got there but "it looked like he had a few bags of crisps in them" 🤦😂

Photo taken at 01:47

(And obviously I've covered mi mate's face up, he doesn't have a scribble for a head, before anyone makes the joke 😂)

20210503_015958.jpg

My mate's just sent me this from outside Ozmen's on London Road, said he'd put his bags in his car by the time he got there but "it looked like he had a few bags of crisps in them" 🤦😂

(And obviously I've covered mi mate's face up, he doesn't have a scribble for a head, before anyone makes the joke 😂)

View attachment 111922
Did your mate tell him to pull his finger out of his ass and start acting like a pro footballer?

Just when you were wondering how yesterday's performance could get any worse there was the sight of him about to come on.......

View attachment 111922
Wandering around London Rd at that time of night, in his Blades tracksuit says it all. He loves the attention of being a rich Premier League footballer but doesn't seem to want that attention where it matters, which is on the pitch.
I would have ignored him not asked for a selfie.

I take it you didn't understand my original post. That's OK simple English isn't for everyone.

Just to be clear I think Moose has been a pretty terrible signing overall. The couple of months last season when he was on fire showed the skills he has. On that basis he could potentially be a "Top 6" level striker.

Unfortunately he doesn't seem to want to be a professional footballer so his talent will no doubt be yet another case of "What If".

For another example see Ravel Morrison!
Moose hasn't had, doesn't have, and probably never will have all the necessary attributes for being a top striker.
Don't kid yourself it's because he isn't fit or doesn't have the right attitude. He hasn't performed consistently, because he can't perform consistently.
He loses the ball far too easily and frequently, he makes poor decisions when with the ball, and his shooting is poor compared to those strikers who do perform consistently well.
That's as simple as, well, errrrr, simple English really.

He looks really bothered about our plight- not. Total waster, we can't sell an high waged, very unfit and never will be fit - striker to anyone. They need to make him an offer to go away.

I would have thought the club potentially has sufficient breaches contract by him to sack him. No need to pay him up.

Did your mate tell him to pull his finger out of his ass and start acting like a pro footballer?
He says he told him to "tell Lundstram to fuck off" and "sort yourself out" (😂)

Apparently he laughed, nodded, gave him the thumbs up, got in his car and went on his way

View attachment 111922
He looks gutted about the defeat!! I really hate a lot of our players at the moment, but he tops the list.
I wonder if the club can dock him wages for being clearly overweight and unfit, surely players have an obligation to keep to a certain weight and fitness level otherwise they could be deemed to be in breach of contract.

He looks gutted about the defeat!! I really hate a lot of our players at the moment, but he tops the list.
I wonder if the club can dock him wages for being clearly overweight and unfit, surely players have an obligation to keep to a certain weight and fitness level otherwise they could be deemed to be in breach of contract.
Its when he had a little sitdown on the hoardings about 3minutes after he'd come on (and done very little).

Looked like he'd been running for a week straight!

Couldn't believe my eyes

He’s visibly unfit, and barely trying. And yet Hecky will bring him on, at 75 or 80 minutes, every game. Sick of the fucking pair of them.

We have some strange fans, the lads barely played so i dont understand how he can conjure such strong emotion from some. I understand digs at lunny etc but this constant hating on moose is weird. Its annoying he keeps getting injured but he was willing to make runs yesterday he just made a few bad decisions and bad touches. If he was doing this week in week out i would agree but in the odd 10 mins cameo hes been getting then he is way down the pecking order in terms of wasted wages.

Hes been injured a lot but with games under his belt (which we havent seen this season) he could be decent, look at last season for example. As a team we are useless this season so he and many others are struggling. There are far bigger offenders IMO than him.

Back
Top Bottom