Mousset

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I don't drive but I'm certain that if you drivers on here had done what he'd done you'd be punished harder, 5k fine that's pocket change to him disgusting verdict get rid I'm fitter than him & I'm fucked.

I don't drive but I'm certain that if you drivers on here had done what he'd done you'd be punished harder, 5k fine that's pocket change to him disgusting verdict get rid I'm fitter than him & I'm fucked.
And he lied initially that he wasn't driving and it was his brother! We should have cashed in on Moose if we had chance.

Think and would hope he’s done here. The 3 months when he was on song were really special but he’d appear to lack the durability and motivation to be a top level footballer. He shouldn’t be in united’s planning for next year.

I would think his punishment is in line with standard practice as no one was hurt
(That was lucky ) hopefully he will learn from that,he might not be so lucky next time.
He needs to get his career back on track !
Or buying an expensive car like that will be history ,hopefully the Serb will sort him out.
He dont look like a soft touch doasnt the Serb !.

I'm not so sure, it's in line with what I see people get given for similar.

I would think his punishment is in line with standard practice as no one was hurt
(That was lucky ) hopefully he will learn from that,he might not be so lucky next time.
He needs to get his career back on track !
Or buying an expensive car like that will be history ,hopefully the Serb will sort him out.
He dont look like a soft touch doasnt the Serb !.
No he doesn't he looks bloody hard I'll tell you, but Mousset has taken piss since he walked in club.

Its an attitude problem, or perhaps the lack of an attitude, seemed perfectly happy as being a bit part player, even as far as a passenger at Bournemouth, came off the bench a few times, didn't seem to rock the boat, push for a transfer etc came to the Lane and has never stepped up, doesn't seem to have the fight, will or selfish attitude that motivates the top strikers, he is one of those people that might 'wake up' when they hit 40, and think, what could have been, or he could be one that never wakes up, all the physical attributes and appears lacking in the character department.

Lucky lucky man, just a few Mg of alcohol away from a drink driving charge and possibly jail. I wonder which road he will go down now the one that smartens him up or the one to bankruptcy and regrets of what could have been.

Hopefully its not the road where he smashes another car.

Wasnt that audi in the picture he took on Insta of his Lambo and 4x4 ?

Naw I was mistaken it was his orange Lambo and his Rolls Royce. Whatever happened to that ?

No he doesn't he looks bloody hard I'll tell you, but Mousset has taken piss since he walked in club.
Hi Stegosaurus here,

In hindsight, Wilder was a pushover. Let Mousset take the piss gobbling kebabs instead of getting fit, let Lundstram take the piss too. And failed to whip Brewster into shape.

It does you know could you pay a 5k fine on the spot? I'm certain many on here couldn't.

I see the point you're trying to make but if you can't afford to pay the fine you don't do the crime. Just because he earns much more than the average person doesn't mean his fine should be more. The punishment fits the crime, not the wage of said guilty person. commits.

I see the point you're trying to make but if you can't afford to pay the fine you don't do the crime. Just because he earns much more than the average person doesn't mean his fine should be more. The punishment fits the crime, not the wage of said guilty person. commits.
It's actually a percentage of their wage in some cases, as with McBurnie.

Screenshot_20210617-143724_Chrome.jpg

Mousset is at a position where the next 12 months will define his future.
he has a year on his contract I think. This means that he is playing for his future. It can go one of 2 ways:
1 - He realises that hes fucked up and no one in their right minds would touch him with a barge pole (us included if he wasnt contracted) based on his recent form and off field antics. He pulls his finger out and performs to his obvious ability. he helps the club to success and earns himself a new contract (either with us or another team).
2 - He continues in the way he has over the last year or so and fizzles out at the lane. he struggles to get a new club for months and has to accept a short term contract at a lower league club on a fraction of his previous wage and disappears into obscurity.

Unfortunately for him I can only see it going with option 2 at the moment.

I see your point but, my main point is that if normal Joe Soap he'd have got "chucky" and a longer ban

Back
Top Bottom