Outgoing? Mousset?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

But we do need to recover some of the funds wasted on him by trying to get him up to speed as a saleable asset
Not going to happen unfortunately, nobody with any commonsense wont be buying an unfit player with discipline issues, that doesnt even play.

Not going to happen unfortunately, nobody with any commonsense wont be buying an unfit player with discipline issues, that doesnt even play.

Not true.
See Ravel Morrison and others as examples.
We should know this better than most other clubs.
There always a manager who likes a "project" and thinks they can get a player playing to the best of his ability.

Not true.
There always a manager who likes a "project" and thinks they can get a player playing to the best of his ability.
Maybe, but that player has hardly played for a season and a half, and not been great when he has, is now injured, again, and within 6mnths of being free!
So who's going to pay for him now!???

Not true.
Sure Morrisons last few moves have been free agent signings haven't they???

Not true.
Thats true but to be fair, Morrison wasnt and presumably isnt on the wages that Mousset is, and any offer that comes in, the player has to agree to the move, with Mousset's record its hard to accept someone will be increasing or matching his current wage, or (without sounding like a Wednesday fan) a club bigger than us, putting in a bid, in the last 6 months of his current deal

Based solely on "Goals to Appearances" ratio, Mousse is our most successful striker. I am sure that there are managers out there who think they can get him "firing on all cylinders".

More concerning is that Ndiaye was around at his last night, judging by Insta. Hope Lys doesn’t lead him astray.
They live quite close to each other, and Ndiaye currently rattles around in quite a big house on his own (although Femi Seriki, amongst others, is a fairly regular visitor) so probably seeks out a bit of company. But from what I am aware of, Ndiaye has his head very firmly screwed on and I don't think fraternising with Mousset is likely to lead him astray.

Wasn't there a story on here that he'd turned out for a an amateur side or Sunday League side behind the clubs back? I thought it was all a bit of a joke when I read it, now with this going on, I'm not so sure? Perhaps the club have told him he's done?
Sue Gray is on the job.

He apparently got injured in that game as well. Probably chasing a chip.

They live quite close to each other, and Ndiaye currently rattles around in quite a big house on his own (although Femi Seriki, amongst others, is a fairly regular visitor) so probably seeks out a bit of company. But from what I am aware of, Ndiaye has his head very firmly screwed on and I don't think fraternising with Mousset is likely to lead him astray.
What happened to having female company!???, or is that a sexist/LBGTXYZ'ist thing to say??

We'd be crazy to do that. We save a million by letting him go.
I think its more of a we can demand a fee if he's under contract.
I get what you're saying about wages but if we can sell him for 3or4mil just because he has a year left, then it easily covers a few months wages.

I thought Ndiaye had a young family?

Good to know. Although hasn’t Iliman got a missus and baby?

As others have said there’s probably a bond there both being French players of Senegalese descent they certainly had an understanding last year with the 23’s. Also Afcon is on at the moment so it’s entirely plausible they were tuned in to that something which the rest of the squad likely isn’t as interested in as they are.

Ndiaye seems an incredibly motivated young man, you only have to watch the video of his journey to us to see he means business!

Moose won't have him drink driving and a stone over weight this past week. Jokes aside Moose is supposed to be a lovely lad and a real players favourite, even Wilder said he couldn't help but really like the kid and he was one of the players that really let him down.

I think its more of a we can demand a fee if he's under contract.
I get what you're saying about wages but if we can sell him for 3or4mil just because he has a year left, then it easily covers a few months wages.

3 OR 4 MILLION?

FOR A GUY WHO CAN'T KEEP FIT ENOUGH FOR A CHAMPIONSHIP GAME?

We'd be lucky to get 50p

Wasn't there a story on here that he'd turned out for a an amateur side or Sunday League side behind the clubs back? I thought it was all a bit of a joke when I read it, now with this going on, I'm not so sure? Perhaps the club have told him he's done?
The story/rumour doing the rounds is that he got an injury turning out for a team in the Hope Valley league.

Hard to believe he wasn't recognised straight away as a ringer.

No idea of the facts myself but little surprises me with this kid any more.

The story/rumour doing the rounds is that he got an injury turning out for a team in the Hope Valley league.

Let's be honest, if there's one thing that would surprise me with Mousset, it's the idea that he's sneaking off and playing more football behind the club's back.

Any idea if he completed 90 minutes?

Let's be honest, if there's one thing that would surprise me with Mousset, it's the idea that he's sneaking off and playing more football behind the club's back.

Any idea if he completed 90 minutes?
Football?? - he can't get enough of it, that lad 😅

Should this be the case, I would assume he's broken his contract and facing gross misconduct charges, therefore we would/should not be obliged to pay his wages. Possibly why the club have not commented and brushed him under the carpet. Probably the next we hear will be a one line sentence stating he's now left the club.

Back
Top Bottom