Outgoing? Mousset?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The story/rumour doing the rounds is that he got an injury turning out for a team in the Hope Valley league.

Hard to believe he wasn't recognised straight away as a ringer.

No idea of the facts myself but little surprises me with this kid any more.
It's the hope that kills you.

Davalon said:
The story/rumour doing the rounds is that he got an injury turning out for a team in the Hope Valley league.

Hard to believe he wasn't recognised straight away as a ringer.

No idea of the facts myself but little surprises me with this kid any more.

Think because he completed the full 90 minutes it threw them off the scent

Ndiaye seems an incredibly motivated young man, you only have to watch the video of his journey to us to see he means business!
Ndiaye has regular nights out, as you would expect from a young guy his age. He sticks to drinking water. He's definitely a good'un & very committed to his career.

Looks like he is back at the training ground here?

Now, I’m not saying he’s all of a sudden got an elite mentality and is in amazing shape but it’s good to see that he’s actually doing something about his weight. I agree that a professional athlete getting paid a professional athlete wage should not be in the shape he is in but hopefully hecky has made him realise that he really needs to start putting the work in. We all know that mousset could easily be one of those best of the rest premier league strikers if he wanted to be

He's been doing sit ups all day, found some good downward lighting, and is now giving it the big un.

His body fat still looks quite high to be honest (isn't a pro footballer supposed to be 10-15%?) And doing ab crunches ain't helping you run for 90min either.

He's been doing sit ups all day, found some good downward lighting, and is now giving it the big un.

His body fat still looks quite high to be honest (isn't a pro footballer supposed to be 10-15%?) And doing ab crunches ain't helping you run for 90min either.

Ab crunches do nothing for a six pack unless you drop the body fat. The only way you get abs like that is with intense core strengthening and fat loss.

Ab crunches do nothing for a six pack unless you drop the body fat. The only way you get abs like that is with intense core strengthening and fat loss.
I know, but I reckon that's 15-20% there.
Most footballers are 8-12%.

Its not a massive complaint, he's doing something about it and he's obviously on the right track, its just annoying being arrogant about it.
We're paying him a footballers wage to do these aerobics classes.

Actually core work does contribute help you run for 90 minutes and abs strengthening is core work and weak core is linked to many running twisting etc injuries

He’s definitely been in the gym… has the penny finally dropped?!

Someone’s stretched and tied a blob of belly fat as big as a space hopper behind his back

Moose is and always has been a big lad, think it's probably genetics and he's bound to go full on "Shipperley" when he retires.

The suggestions that he likes the odd KFC, is a lazy trainer and has a bad attitude are all hearsay, (no smoke without fire though) but there is obviously something not quite right.

We have all seen what Moose can do and he was excellent away at Barnsley just a few months ago. I personally don't want to give up on him, with the stars aligned he is potentially the best striker at the club by a mile....a fit and firing front two of him and Brewster could rip the league a new one and fire us to the play-offs...

Moose is and always has been a big lad, think it's probably genetics and he's bound to go full on "Shipperley" when he retires.

The suggestions that he likes the odd KFC, is a lazy trainer and has a bad attitude are all hearsay, (no smoke without fire though) but there is obviously something not quite right.

We have all seen what Moose can do and he was excellent away at Barnsley just a few months ago. I personally don't want to give up on him, with the stars aligned he is potentially the best striker at the club by a mile....a fit and firing front two of him and Brewster could rip the league a new one and fire us to the play-offs...

How is the fact he’s a lazy trainer hearsay? When multiple first team players have said he’s the laziest trainer in video interviews for Sheff Utd?

The fitness and junk food issues with Moose aren't hearsay, they've been backed up by both Wilder and Hecky saying that he needs to sort himself out, i seem to remember Wilder commenting on his lifestyle. Its well known in the club that Moose has had some issues.

Moose can have a 6 pack if it makes him feel good.... But he needs to train consistently otherwise he'll have problems with his hamstrings, calves, groin and quads and never finish a game again. He needs to get himself as lean as his genetics will allow.

I still think he's the best striker at the club, but if he can't play 90 mins or even 60 mins twice a week then he's no better than the worst striker...

How is the fact he’s a lazy trainer hearsay? When multiple first team players have said he’s the laziest trainer in video interviews for Sheff Utd?

I did caveat that with "no smoke without fire".....

I think most are in total agreement to what you say. However he is of no benefit to us whatsoever when he is sat in the stand either due to injury or fitness conditioning. He clearly has an abundance of talent but that's no good if he cannot harness that and channel it for everyone's benefit (including his own). A fully fit and firing Moose is way too good for this level, whilst if he had been the model professional with no fitness issues he wouldn't be with SUFC anyway as he'd be in the PL. But then how many chances do you give him and the fact that he hasn't managed a full 90 mins since he was 14 is an absolute disgrace.

He needs some tough love (hopefully Hecky is showing him this) and be clearly told its shape up or fuck off time. I would like to see him given another contract but one which is weighed heavily in favour of the club re appearances and fitness criteria. He owes the club I feel, and its time to start growing up, being professional and giving something back to the club who have supported him and paid him very well for the last 3 years.

Back
Top Bottom