Outgoing? Mousset?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Rumour going round he’s injured again after playing for a Sunday league team! Not sure I believe it. Apparently he’s off to a Turkish club though in Jan

It doesn't necessarily make it true but I've heard the same rumour (injured playing a Sunday League game, not Turkey). As attrocious and unprofessional it would be for a player trying to regain/prove fitness to do, I'm afraid it wouldn't surprise me with LM. The sooner the club get rid the better - any fee realised and wages saved from a Jan transfer would be a bonus.

Dike on lean for the rest of the season would be a ready made replacement, with a much better attitude

We have too many goalshy/unfit/shit strikers and attacking mids, may as well try and cash in on Moose while we can. Not being able to complete 90 mins is laughable.

You know what is annoying, I wouldn't say Moose is goalshy or shit. He is just outright unfit and would actually be a damn good asset if could be bothered to stay fit.

It doesn't necessarily make it true but I've heard the same rumour (injured playing a Sunday League game, not Turkey). As attrocious and unprofessional it would be for a player trying to regain/prove fitness to do, I'm afraid it wouldn't surprise me with LM. The sooner the club get rid the better - any fee realised and wages saved from a Jan transfer would be a bonus.

Dike on lean for the rest of the season would be a ready made replacement, with a much better attitude
I know for a fact that he's been playing in football games for teams other than the blades and it's had nothing to do with "regaining his fitness". He's an idiot and the faster we bin him off the better.

"Dike on lean" ???

I know for a fact that he's been playing in football games for teams other than the blades and it's had nothing to do with "regaining his fitness". He's an idiot and the faster we bin him off the better.

"Dike on lean" ???

*loan - made available by Orlando

Not a unisex team now surely?? PC getting madder 🤣

Jebbisons development will be better served by continuing his loan spell at Burton where he is getting valuable game time. He would only be a bit part player at bdtbl and we do not need a current replacement for moose as he has hardly featured in any match day squads

Only insofar as, you might actually get Jebbison onto the pitch. He's miles off Mousset's level when both fit.
Can you define what you mean by fit in Mousset's case.

Moose has 9 goals in 2 1/2 seasons and has played well maybe 3 or 4 times in that period. Unless he has a brain transplant, no one will do better with him either

Taking that on board, Jebbison would be a significant upgrade for the 2nd half of this season.

Is that true?
In January as well?
It would appear so - headed to WBA according to John Percy. He may well help get them up.

#wba in talks with Orlando City to sign striker Daryl Dike on loan for the season from January, with a view to a permanent deal. Negotiations continuing but Ismaël hopeful of bringing him in, after Dike impressed at Barnsley

It would appear so - headed to WBA according to John Percy. He may well help get them up.

#wba in talks with Orlando City to sign striker Daryl Dike on loan for the season from January, with a view to a permanent deal. Negotiations continuing but Ismaël hopeful of bringing him in, after Dike impressed at Barnsley
Very good signing for them if true.
He really suits their 'style' to be fair.

Very good signing for them if true.
He really suits their 'style' to be fair.
Callum Robinson is a player who does not suit their style would gladly have him back here.
to see them lump the ball into the box for a physical battle is not football, well not as I know it, Gaelic football yes, but not proper football. Even Bassett ball was better than the bilge that they serve up

"Dike on lean" ???

If that is fact, which obviously we haven’t had confirmation from the club about any disciplinary action against him, but if there is truth in this,I hope the club have stopped his salary, as well as fined him

He's a big, strong but mobile unit that led the line very well while on loan at the Dingles last season. Surprised he didn't get a Champ move out of it although Orlando apparently wanted a lot for him.
Yeah I think they were asking 15 million for him but I’m surprised a prem team didn’t take a punt ideal for someone like Burnley.

The lad scores an easy tap in and all of a sudden everyone is creaming their pants thinking he’s the next big thing. Leave him on loan to learn his trade
My view on Jebbison isn't based on his tap in. It's based on his overall contribution in those last 3 or 4 games, where he showed some real promise, especially 2nd half against burnley when he gave Tawkowski and Dunne a right battering.

He's then gone to league 1 and is top scorer at his current side. Spending the 2nd half of the season on our bench, coming on to add fresh lags and providing additional goal threat is part of him learning his trade. The fact that he'd be replacing someone with so little contribution would also strengthen our squad IMO

I'd be tempted to offer Moose another contract in the summer but it would be loaded heavily in Utd's favour, be performance related with a heavily reduced basic wage and it would be a non negotiable deal. If he doesn't like it (and he probably wouldn't as it would be a significant reduction on what he's on now - I was going to say 'earning' but had to stop myself laughing) then it's toodle-loo time for Moose and don't let the door bang your ample arse on the way out.

To my mind he owes SUFC big time and if he wants to stick around he has to show his commitment to the club now and back himself to earn better. I think he will in all probability just disappear into the sunset and meander his way to nothingness in the football scene. A very talented lad who just doesnt have the mental strength to be an elite footballer.

If he left tomorrow I wouldnt bat an eye lid though and wouldn't put any blame towards the club. They've been more than patient with him.

My view on Jebbison isn't based on his tap in. It's based on his overall contribution in those last 3 or 4 games, where he showed some real promise, especially 2nd half against burnley when he gave Tawkowski and Dunne a right battering.

He's then gone to league 1 and is top scorer at his current side. Spending the 2nd half of the season on our bench, coming on to add fresh lags and providing additional goal threat is part of him learning his trade. The fact that he'd be replacing someone with so little contribution would also strengthen our squad IMO

He got 4 Goals in half a season in league 1 hardly setting the world alight,
he is also not Burton's top scorer.
Leave him where he is.

"Dike on lean" ???
Casual games (ie a bit of a kick about with mates) or registered Sunday League matches?

He'd stick out like a sore thumb around here as a ringer for the latter.

Not saying you're wrong because I have no idea and I can believe anything with Moose, just interested to know who the fuck he's been playing with?

Only insofar as, you might actually get Jebbison onto the pitch. He's miles off Mousset's level when both fit.
At this time yes very true Mousset has all the natural ability for the highest level and can be unplayable
Sadly his baggage comes before him

Casual games (ie a bit of a kick about with mates) or registered Sunday League matches?

He'd stick out like a sore thumb around here as a ringer for the latter.

Not saying you're wrong because I have no idea and I can believe anything with Moose, just interested to know who the fuck he's been playing with?
The games I'm aware of are not registered leagues but go way beyond passing a ball about in the park. Games where people are putting tackles in and want to win.

The latest rumour is that he has also played in a registered game, and whilst I wouldn't be surprised, I don't know anything about that.

Back
Top Bottom