Outgoing? Mousset?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The games I'm aware of are not registered leagues but go way beyond passing a ball about in the park. Games where people are putting tackles in and want to win.

The latest rumour is that he has also played in a registered game, and whilst I wouldn't be surprised, I don't know anything about that.
What I want to know is did he manage to last the full 90 for once or did he get subbed off after an hour because he was blowing out of his arse? 😉

What I want to know is did he manage to last the full 90 for once or did he get subbed off after an hour because he was blowing out of his arse? 😉
As he walked off the pitch, substituted, he was overtaken by 16 stone Steve, fuelled by his pre-match 6 pint warm-up and 20 bensons chaser…

My view on Jebbison isn't based on his tap in. It's based on his overall contribution in those last 3 or 4 games, where he showed some real promise, especially 2nd half against burnley when he gave Tawkowski and Dunne a right battering.

He's then gone to league 1 and is top scorer at his current side. Spending the 2nd half of the season on our bench, coming on to add fresh lags and providing additional goal threat is part of him learning his trade. The fact that he'd be replacing someone with so little contribution would also strengthen our squad IMO
You mean 1 tap in and running around a bit for the other 3 games then? Leave him to develop and get games under his belt out on loan. Sitting on the bench and getting 5 or 10 mins here and there wont do anything for him

You mean 1 tap in and running around a bit for the other 3 games then? Leave him to develop and get games under his belt out on loan. Sitting on the bench and getting 5 or 10 mins here and there wont do anything for him
How does this relate to an old thread on Mousset ?

Good - the greater the number of interested clubs, the better the chance of moving him on.

He's had more than enough chances at Utd and one short purple patch aside he's yet to string together a run of consistent performances (not just based on scoring frequency), not to mention getting though 90mins. IMHO it would be best for all parties (although not Dore Village chippy) that he starts afresh elsewhere.

Hearts or Braga will be fine for him. Mousset in Moscow though that’s got trouble written all over it

It did seem ominous that he's not been involved for weeks but no mention of injury. I thought I bet that's so he doesn't get injured and we can get rid in January.

I like darren smith but It annoys me sometimes how he’ll only tell us half a story

He does it for likes.... Moose hasn't been involved for weeks, hasn't been seen in any of the training videos and is training at home so it doesn't take a genius to think something is wrong....

It did seem ominous that he's not been involved for weeks but no mention of injury. I thought I bet that's so he doesn't get injured and we can get rid in January.

Wasn't there a story on here that he'd turned out for a an amateur side or Sunday League side behind the clubs back? I thought it was all a bit of a joke when I read it, now with this going on, I'm not so sure? Perhaps the club have told him he's done?

Wasn't there a story on here that he'd turned out for a an amateur side or Sunday League side behind the clubs back? I thought it was all a bit of a joke when I read it, now with this going on, I'm not so sure? Perhaps the club have told him he's done?

I wish my employer would tell me I'm done while still paying me £20k/week.

Such a waste of talent - up there with Jose Baxter!

I like darren smith but It annoys me sometimes how he’ll only tell us half a story
James Shield said on the Star podcast today that the Star have repeatedly asked the club about what is happening with Mousset and the club will not answer their questions about him.

More concerning is that Ndiaye was around at his last night, judging by Insta. Hope Lys doesn’t lead him astray.

More concerning is that Ndiaye was around at his last night, judging by Insta. Hope Lys doesn’t lead him astray.

The worry is if he starts serving his portion sizes to Ndiaye.

I can just imagine Ndiaye sat there at the table with a bin lid sized plate of carbonara.

Isn't the Moose out of contract in the summer? If he is, then to me it sounds like the club have finally given up on him and wrote him off as a lost cause.

No one will pay a fee for him if he is OOC in 5 months time and he will sit on his pile of creamy carbonara taking his wages for doing nothing. I'm hoping he is gone later this month but if not then he should be gone in the summer - it's obvious the club won't be offering him anything else.

Be interesting to know exactly what he has done to get the cold shoulder. I think the club has been more than patient with him and he seems to have took the piss out of the club and the fans. Daft lad, he won't be missed.

Isn't the Moose out of contract in the summer? If he is, then to me it sounds like the club have finally given up on him and wrote him off as a lost cause.

No one will pay a fee for him if he is OOC in 5 months time and he will sit on his pile of creamy carbonara taking his wages for doing nothing. I'm hoping he is gone later this month but if not then he should be gone in the summer - it's obvious the club won't be offering him anything else.

Be interesting to know exactly what he has done to get the cold shoulder. I think the club has been more than patient with him and he seems to have took the piss out of the club and the fans. Daft lad, he won't be missed.
no idea how accurate it is but according to transfermarkt, contract is until June this year

We have an option for a further year and there is subsequently some value in him if we were to ever get him up to speed
There is also, if any of the stories are true, a risk to weigh against the idea of a value, should we get him up to speed, being whatever that figure might be, is it worth the cost of keeping someone in the squad that has failed to get himself fit since he got here, had various issues off the field. That risk or cost is inflated when the obvious intent is bringing in younger players from the academy

Back
Top Bottom