Outgoing? Mousset?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SwitchBLADE Smiles

Reaction score
Seen bits & bobs about an apparent falling out between Mousset & Wilder - nothing I’d consider ‘concrete’ info - but now completely left out of the squad against Everton tonight, favouring the soon to be released Leon Clarke.

Have we seen the last of Lys Mousset in a blades shirt?

Seen bits & bobs about an apparent falling out between Mousset & Wilder - nothing I’d consider ‘concrete’ info - but now completely left out of the squad against Everton tonight, favouring the soon to be released Leon Clarke.

Not seen any mention of a falling out.. but I think there's definitely something not right with moose. His body language and attitude seems very... Moody. Hopefully it's not the last we've seen as on his day he's a real handful.

I saw a rumour going around that he'd gone back to France after a falling out over attitude, unsure how true. Wouldn't surprise me mind.

Seems like were going to have to spend more cash then... :oops:

I saw a rumour going around that he'd gone back to France after a falling out over attitude, unsure how true. Wouldn't surprise me mind.
Don't think that's true. Drove past an orange Lambo at like 1 earlier. Not for certain it was him but you don't see many.

Don't think that's true. Drove past an orange Lambo at like 1 earlier. Not for certain it was him but you don't see many.
Judging by his Instagram he’d been in France with his mates over the weekend. Could be wrong.

Guess he might be injured?

It looks like Wilder has bombed him out.
Bert is not surprised.

Judging by his Instagram he’d been in France with his mates over the weekend. Could be wrong.

Guess he might be injured?

Yeah I saw some weird insta videos of him in a car with all of his mates with a towel on his head. Looked like it wasn't in the UK.

The bust-up rumours just referenced on Amazon. Apparently when asked about it the club said “no comment”

Unplayable when he really fancies it, but that's the problem. He rarely does. He spends too much time moaning. The problem is we really haven't anyone else like him at the moment and how much will we need to pay to get a replacement?

He’s the only forward we have who can do something from nothing. They’re few and far between so we’ll have to work hard to replace him - problem might be shifting him on. Hopefully some mugs in France might take a punt on him, feels like he’d be happier back over there.

whod be in for him I wonder if we are ready to cut ties ? Id like to get at least 8 mill back but if hes had a bust up we might have to take 30 cent in the dollar.

Sounds ominous. But let’s wait until we heard something official before writing himout of the squad.

Imo he’s our best player on his day, and if their relationship is not irrevocably damaged then I think it would be worth getting him back for preseason and seeing what we can do to get everything out of him.

Really disappointed in him. The lad has the most natural talent I've seen in a Blades striker.
He's the type of player we never seem to have. Truly frightening pace & power. Great footballing ability to boot.
But his attitude just seems to stink on & off the field. He seems to seriously lack heart, resilience & maturity.

If it's true that he didn't turn up to training & then had a bust up with Wilder then he could well be finished here.
The next day I clocked him on Instagram, posting stories of him & his pals, all the bling, in a fancy car, with a towel on his head, laid back as you like, looking into the camera, smirking & making weird hand gestures at the camera.

I'm not sure he's ever going to catch himself on. Probably best to turf him out, we can't have characters like that polluting the dressing room & influencing others.

Thing is that he seems a popular lad among the other players - makes you wonder why he can’t see the others excelling and figure out why he isn’t. Can’t imagine Wilder will tolerate any more of his shit but he’s an expensive asset to make an example of.

Listening to Wilder’s interview it doesn’t feel like there’s a way back for Moose. If so it’s a shame because he’s definitely got talent but maybe there’s a reason he couldn’t get a look in at Bournemouth and he has just recreated that with us

If he goes we'll really need someone who is quite similar in play style, not 100% certain but the lad from Belgium we're linked with often may be that guy. Emmanuel Dennis.

Here is a quick conclusion from an article I've been reading on his playing style.

To conclude, Emmanuel Dennis is a strong striker with blistering pace and a keen eye for goal. He operates best in a dual-striker formation alongside a target man-like striker who possesses the ability to pass; this allows Dennis to sit in his desired position just outside the box and run onto balls played in behind the defenders.

It's a weird one.

He demanded a £10m fee before he had his best ever scoring season, but I can't see us recouping that money for him - if you understand what I mean !?

Someone will buy him.

Back
Top Bottom