Outgoing? Mousset?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Like most fans, I find Moose to be a very frustrating player. His off field antics have not endeared him to many, and his on field form has been a mixture of potential brilliance and disappointment. I’m sure he is equally frustrated by this.

The new manger may be a better incentive than a new club, and if it’s true he has lost a stone in the close season, well we already know how quick he can be. Imagine how much more pace he might have, and supplementing his potential, carrying less weight around?

As I said he frustrates more than most, but I’m prepared to give him a chance. He could make a very decent contribution to Blades success this season, and thereby increase his value, or be persuaded to stay if we get promoted. Either way, the club wins, or he fails and we sell him for a loss?

Fucking hell, is it still open? Cracking Pizza post Xanadu’s for the walk home, 100% hangover cure.
Where is he living in Chesterfield?
I’d love it to be in ‘Moorside, I could give him a wave when I’m sat outside The Lamb.
Akker then kabab across at thedirty caravan bang on

Like most fans, I find Moose to be a very frustrating player. His off field antics have not endeared him to many, and his on field form has been a mixture of potential brilliance and disappointment. I’m sure he is equally frustrated by this.

The new manger may be a better incentive than a new club, and if it’s true he has lost a stone in the close season, well we already know how quick he can be. Imagine how much more pace he might have, and supplementing his potential, carrying less weight around?

As I said he frustrates more than most, but I’m prepared to give him a chance. He could make a very decent contribution to Blades success this season, and thereby increase his value, or be persuaded to stay if we get promoted. Either way, the club wins, or he fails and we sell him for a loss?

He's out of contract at the end of the season I believe. He'll bang 30 goals in and join Wolves on a free. It'd be a brave man that gives him a new deal.

Hearts and Braga keen on January move for Lys Mousset​

Sheffield United could finally cut their losses when it comes to Lys Mousset, with reports suggesting a transfer to either Braga or Hearts could be on the cards.

TeamTalk, via reports from France, claim that Mousset is wanted in January by Portuguese side Braga. They also suggest that Scottish side Hearts are keen on the United forward

Mousset is an incredibly frustrating player. Has the potential to be our most potent forward, could score goals consistently, has all the talent to be such a good, if not great player, but he indulges himself at this club's expense. Wasteful, only plays in small periods of play, and if only he showed the professionalism that would make him such a good player.....but why am I dreaming? This guy is a fool to himself and yet many of us dream that if only.....save your breath chaps, I'd love to see what we witnessed against Man Utd, but all that did was to frustrate us into believing that we'd found that special player...my arse!

Hearts and Braga keen on January move for Lys Mousset​

Sheffield United could finally cut their losses when it comes to Lys Mousset, with reports suggesting a transfer to either Braga or Hearts could be on the cards.

TeamTalk, via reports from France, claim that Mousset is wanted in January by Portuguese side Braga. They also suggest that Scottish side Hearts are keen on the United forward
Can't see Hearts being able to afford his wage demands.

I don’t think I’d extend his deal but he has value to us this season and that value might exceed whatever nominal fee we’d recoup for him in January.

All the potential in the world but he's got to want it and it's fairly obvious that he doesn't. From his perspective he'd rather ride the gravy train and take home the same money whether he plays or if he doesn't.

He'll be one of these who we forget about in 15 years time, only to find he's still kicking about in the French 4th tier

All the potential in the world but he's got to want it and it's fairly obvious that he doesn't. From his perspective he'd rather ride the gravy train and take home the same money whether he plays or if he doesn't.

He'll be one of these who we forget about in 15 years time, only to find he's still kicking about in the French 4th tier
There's his problem right there. He just likes it on everything!

Braga are managed by CC, ex of Wednesday and are struggling this season so far. They're in Europe, but are 6th in the league, when they should be 4th challenging for 3rd. The don't have a history of paying large fees, other than a couple of rare examples. They are known for buying cheap, developing & selling well. Also got a decent yoof policy.

Seen him popping into Dore co-op recently. Darent say what he was buying there’d be rioters marching down Savage Lane baying for blood.

He did a job during part of his first season and just about justified his fee by contributing the keeping the club in the Prem for another season. However, since then he's shown absolutely nothing apart from being unable to last 90 mins, a knack for picking up injuries and keeping the fast food joints in SW Sheffield in business.

If the club are even considering offering him a new deal, they need their heads seeing to. The best course of action (which should be a no-brainer) is to try to move him on and realise some sort of fee i.e. anything they can get, in Jan. If that's not possible, just release him in June.

He’ll hold on until the end of his contract as his wages will be good and also with no contract he can negotiate a signing on fee and wages, one of CW signings in the Premier League that didn’t do well at all like the rest of them.

I don’t think I’d extend his deal but he has value to us this season and that value might exceed whatever nominal fee we’d recoup for him in January.

He started the season as first choice and suddenly reappeared on the bench, despite three other strikers also being there. Not only that, along with McBurnie he was first to come on when we needed an equaliser. Everything points to Slav being a big fan.

He started the season as first choice and suddenly reappeared on the bench, despite three other strikers also being there. Not only that, along with McBurnie he was first to come on when we needed an equaliser. Everything points to Slav being a big fan.
It’s easy to see why fit and motivated he’s a match winner hence why even though there are big question marks over him I wouldn’t ship him off for pennies in January. He’s not proven enough though fair me to be comfortable saying extended him.

Back
Top Bottom