Outgoing? Mousset?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

So here's a question. If Fulham offered us 5m for him would you let him go?

I wouldn't despite all the baggage and risks as there's still a chance we see the player that tore Man U a new one and if he does that in the championship he could fire us to promotion.

I wouldn't despite all the baggage and risks as there's still a chance we see the player that tore Man U a new one and if he does that in the championship he could fire us to promotion.
Absolutely not. It would be utter madness to help out our direct rival this year. Moose is looking sharp too.

I'm doubting the lad will cope with the sheer variety of takeaways available in West London.

I would.

He's just bought a new pad in chesterfield, don't think he's planning on getting sold/loaned. Stranger things have happened though.

1. His demeanour on the pitch
The part where he rarely is on it due to lack of fitness?

2. The car he drives
You mean, the part where he drives it like a dickhead all over Sheffield & writes it off in the early hours of the morning on the day of a game?

3. The colour of his skin
What?!?
I remember one point last season when Moose wasn't seen at training so rumours quickly circulated Wilder and Moose had a bust up and Wilder sent him packing. Only for Wilder to come out and say that was nonsense and that Moose had asked to return home for birth of his child and Wilder had accepted.

I remember one point last season when Moose wasn't seen at training so rumours quickly circulated Wilder and Moose had a bust up and Wilder sent him packing. Only for Wilder to come out and say that was nonsense and that Moose had asked to return home for birth of his child and Wilder had accepted.
Yeah but don’t forget how angry wilder was with mousset in his press conference prior to finding out that he had gone back for the birth plus the club refused to give a statement. There was definitely more too it as wilder was raging

Not quite accurate.

Yeah but don’t forget how angry wilder was with mousset in his press conference prior to finding out that he had gone back for the birth plus the club refused to give a statement. There was definitely more too it as wilder was raging

Exactly.

Is Slav gets a tune out or him and he plays consistently well does it raise questions around previous managers not being able to handle him properly?
BCDB0949-DFFE-4FCC-9E24-246253C799D4.gif

We're screwed if he discovers Chatanoga
Fucking hell, is it still open? Cracking Pizza post Xanadu’s for the walk home, 100% hangover cure.
Where is he living in Chesterfield?
I’d love it to be in ‘Moorside, I could give him a wave when I’m sat outside The Lamb.

Last edited:
Fucking hell, is it still open? Cracking Pizza post Xanadu’s for the walk home, 100% hangover cure.

I have no idea whether it's still open but the internet is saying yes. 2am hot potatoes post Xanadu's waiting for a taxi that may or may not come. As for Moussett, no idea, but I suspect not round there!

His form between October and Xmas that year turned many draws into wins and losses into draws. He was incredible.
I mean, he scored 3 to earn us a draw (Wolves, Man U and West Ham) and 1 winner (Arsenal), plus 1 when we were already beating Everton. I’m not saying he didn’t contribute, nor that he wasn’t important, but to say he was the sole reason we finished 9th is absolute hyperbole.

I mean, he scored 3 to earn us a draw (Wolves, Man U and West Ham) and 1 winner (Arsenal), plus 1 when we were already beating Everton. I’m not saying he didn’t contribute, nor that he wasn’t important, but to say he was the sole reason we finished 9th is absolute hyperbole.
Burnley he set up every goal, his all round play for those 2 months was outstanding. He took us on to another level for that 2 months

Moose must be one of the biggest 'marmite' players for a while. It seems people either love him (due to his potential) or hate him (lazy, can't play more than 60mins, lamborghini-wanker etc.).

Personally, some of the games season before last he was absolutely electric, so I'm on the optimistic side.

After two preseason games (against, let's be real, pretty crap opposition) he looks motivated and getting some form. 🤞 he can keep it going! Imagine a 90 minute Moose!!

Burnley he set up every goal, his all round play for those 2 months was outstanding. He took us on to another level for that 2 months
The season is nine months long. Not saying he wasn’t great, I honestly think he’s our most naturally talented player.

He just isn’t the sole reason we came ninth.

I wouldn’t risk it unless I was pretty certain he’s as fucked up as some people have been claiming. It’s not worth £5m to give Fulham an advantage over us. I’d only let him go if I genuinely believed he’d be disruptive at Fulham. Obviously as I don’t know him, I can’t make that call.

Is Slav gets a tune out or him and he plays consistently well does it raise questions around previous managers not being able to handle him properly?
View attachment 117930
Depends for how long. Wilder got a better response from him than Howe did. Until lockdown. Maybe the events of the past year and a half have actually caused him to open his eyes and grow up a bit or maybe after a few months he’ll revert to being inconsistent and unfit again. I don’t see Slav as being fundamentally that different to Howe or Wilder. He might end up being a journeyman, the type that starts well at a club but always needs a change of scenery after a couple of seasons to get him going again.

I’d love it to be in ‘Moorside, I could give him a wave when I’m sat outside The Lamb.

Its been closed a long while now, Its a chippy not but think thats also closed at the moment

Lol no. A firing moose is one of the best strikers in the league. He's that good. Unless he went total ravel Morrison I'd keep him. If Slav rates him as highly as we've been told, he'll be an absolute asset. Genuinely could see us topping the top three goalscorers this season. (Moose, MCB and sharp) I'd say Brewster but.. he couldn't score in a brothel it seems.

Moose in the championship is a different animal, and he was fairly good in premier league when fit. Why? I imagine we will be dominating possession and pushing teams deep, rather than sat deep trying to chase the ball around for 90 minutes therefore he‘ll do less running backwards and more standing up top.

Has Mousset played a full 90 minutes for us yet?
If he can get fit and stay fit he will be a huge force for us this season. It might take 10 games or so for him to get to the level we need though. Hopefully we have enough upfront to rotate.
if Jebbison is going to Sunderland I am still hoping we can get another loan striker in by the end of August. Moussett firing consistently is still a gamble.

If he can get fit and stay fit he will be a huge force for us this season. It might take 10 games or so for him to get to the level we need though. Hopefully we have enough upfront to rotate.
if Jebbison is going to Sunderland I am still hoping we can get another loan striker in by the end of August. Moussett firing consistently is still a gamble.
Think hes managed 90 minutes once and I'm sure I saw a report that he had only ever played 90 minutes 3 or 4 times in his whole career. Which suggests hes got serious fitness issues.

Think hes managed 90 minutes once and I'm sure I saw a report that he had only ever played 90 minutes 3 or 4 times in his whole career. Which suggests hes got serious fitness issues.

The eye test will tell you all you need to know about his fitness. Blowing after a few sprints. He's effective with his energy, but he lacks in that department severely. Would love him to be the player he can be (purple patch late 2019) consistently, but I don't think he's got the mental attitude for it.

85 mins or so vs spurs away in 19/20

Back
Top Bottom