Incoming? Morgan Gibbs-White

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Yeah I’d definitely take him if I’m being greedy an option to buy would be great

IF we did sign him plus the old guy that's been training with us surely someone has to leave today. That's 7 central midfielders for 3 roles?

It remains to be seen how Heckingbottom’s appointment affects Gibbs-White and Wolves will be watching the situation with interest whether to recall him in January.
molineux.news

It remains to be seen how Heckingbottom’s appointment affects Gibbs-White and Wolves will be watching the situation with interest whether to recall him in January.
molineux.news

I think it would be based on whether Hecky stops playing him or not.

I'd take that. Decent line up. A terrier like Ozzy in the middle would be decent.

If we want to go back to the original Wilder formation pre Premier League we have more than enough options to do so.

I think he will carry on playing him either in a midfield 3 with Norwood back as the anchor or further forward in the duffy role.
i see hecky going back to 3412 so i reckon mgw will be the number 10 in the duffy role plus the strikers we have are all better suited playing in a front 2

I don't see why Wolves would recall him if i'm honest. He's not going to force his way into their starting XI, so unless they want to send him to a lower PL team, I don't see why they'd recall.

I don't see why Wolves would recall him if i'm honest. He's not going to force his way into their starting XI, so unless they want to send him to a lower PL team, I don't see why they'd recall.

Wolves are on a roll themselves now.

Sander Berge for Morgan Gibbs-White?​

As one United fan put it on Twitter, ‘it’s all a bit fantasy football’. But, it’s certainly something worth considering when you think of the impact Berge has had, and the instant impression Gibbs-White has made.

It’s worth noting, there’s no suggestion of Wolves wanting Sander Berge. Indeed, his injuries have meant he’s had little chance to prove himself this season, and certainly, his value will have dipped from that £22m United paid for him.

SheffieldUnited News

This is going to go the same way as Conor Coady went,no need to hold your breaths.

Sander Berge for Morgan Gibbs-White?​

As one United fan put it on Twitter, ‘it’s all a bit fantasy football’. But, it’s certainly something worth considering when you think of the impact Berge has had, and the instant impression Gibbs-White has made.

It’s worth noting, there’s no suggestion of Wolves wanting Sander Berge. Indeed, his injuries have meant he’s had little chance to prove himself this season, and certainly, his value will have dipped from that £22m United paid for him.

SheffieldUnited News
Swapping berge for MGW wouldn’t be the worst idea tbh

Back
Top Bottom