Another blades assist for MGW….

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Overthehills

Give Quiche A Chance....
Reaction score
Listening to McAtee’s interview, he mentions that he sought the opinions of Morgan Gibbs-White when deciding whether to join us. He says that he spoke very highly of the club, the fans, the lads already at the club and the gaffer…..

Good on you Morgs…… you may not be with us any more, but you are still chipping in with the assists.

Listening to McAtee’s interview, he mentions that he sought the opinions of Morgan Gibbs-White when deciding whether to join us. He says that he spoke very highly of the club, the fans, the lads already at the club and the gaffer…..

Good on you Morgs…… you may not be with us any more, but you are still chipping in with the assists.
I'd hope so too, thanks to us he is now worth north of £25m

It is pleasing that decent young up and coming players like say, Henderson and Gibbs-White speak highly of the club and their experience with us on loan.

Bodes well for the future, and can only encourage top clubs to lend us their young players in the years ahead.

I approve.

HH

That's his second of the season. I'm sure Doyle said the same!

Doyle wont play this season
If he won't play this season or be out a few months he would be back to city to get his rehab.

Since he hasn't gone back at all and is doing rehab with us it's obviously just a short term thing.

I don’t think we can take complete credit for that….. we gave him a platform, he did the rest.
I agree we gave him a shop window for others to see how good he really is and as you say he did the rest and thankfully he did a great job for himself and for us to. Just like Henderson we brought him a window to show the world just how good he is. It's great for us getting this reputation of bringing these young guys from the big clubs and bringing them up to speed and giving them the opportunity to develop in to great players . Every ones a winner player the blades and their clubs. Pity we are unable to buy any of them but we can enjoy them while they are here. Also I think they get a soft spot for the Lane and just like MGW has done he lets other players know what a good idea it is to come here to continue their development and what a good club we have here.

Forest upping their offer for MGW to 30 mill plus they have just signed another striker how many players have they signed since they have been promoted ? Seems to be hell of a lot .

Forest upping their offer for MGW to 30 mill plus they have just signed another striker how many players have they signed since they have been promoted ? Seems to be hell of a lot .
Think I heard it was 14 or 15

Very Fulham of a few years ago if you ask me
That depends first on the quality signed, second on the desire of those signed and importantly on the quality of the manager and his staff.
I have no idea on 1and 2, but they have an excellent manager who I doubt will have bought any rubbish.
How long it will take them to gel I don’t know, but I reckon they will be bottom 6 for the period up to the World Cup and then finish top half.

Think I heard it was 14 or 15
They have now signed Dennis from Watford for 20 mill today as well and also put a bid in for Maupay at Brighton . They are really going for it makes our spending look like small fry. God if they fail in the prem what a bump they are facing after signing all these .

They have now signed Dennis from Watford for 20 mill today as well and also put a bid in for Maupay at Brighton . They are really going for it makes our spending look like small fry. God if they fail in the prem what a bump they are facing after signing all these .
Hopefully they do fail

Back
Top Bottom