Player Suggestion Grady Diangana

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

blades78

Reaction score
Possible Gibbs-White replacement? £18m player a couple of years ago and highly rated. He's had a poor season at WBA, but could be more suited our style of play than the long ball and negative style of football that Ismael and Bruce set up last season. With Wallace, Lawrence and Swift there, he'll be well down the pecking order. Worth a loan to buy bid?

Why would they loan him to a rival? He'll be in and around the team every week surely.

Only a badly run club would loan someone out to a league rival...oh Hey Max Lowe
I see your point. But Lowe was poor in his one season for us, the fans disliked him, and we had 3 other LWBs including Osborn.

I wasn't meaning to shoot down the suggestion, I just can't see it happening in this scenario.

Think we'd have to buy him. It would be a lot.

Only a badly run club would loan someone out to a league rival...oh Hey Max Lowe

To be fair, Lowe was nowhere near a starter for us. He had Stevens definitely ahead of him. Turned out RND too so he was at least 3rd choice. If we keep him, he may be in a position to fight for the jersey now after last season, but that still leaves 3 players fighting for 1 shirt.

I like Stevens, and I feel Stevens is better than both of them, but age isn't on his side. I wouldn't be too disappointed if we let Stevens go and had Lowe & RND fighting for the spot

Possible Gibbs-White replacement? £18m player a couple of years ago and highly rated. He's had a poor season at WBA, but could be more suited our style of play than the long ball and negative style of football that Ismael and Bruce set up last season. With Wallace, Lawrence and Swift there, he'll be well down the pecking order. Worth a loan to buy bid?
I'm more likely to pull a 18 year old Swedish model than he is to tackle someone. A great big no.

Back
Top Bottom