Mcburnie - Burnley

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Wood confirmed to the barcodes for £25m.

Let's see if there's any truth to this then now.

I know this thread is probably more wishful thinking but I doubt he's going anywhere in the next 17 days based on this:

Did McBurnie get married to that woman who gave him the come on on Twitter?

She was all over him.

Concerning that he’s lost weight. He was only about 9 stone to begin with.

Nathan Hemmingham

@NathanH79

Team news update - Oli McBurnie back in training having been ill with Covid, lost weight and was affected by it so a need to build him back up, John Egan, Enda Stevens back in training as was Jack Robinson

Interesting, well whoever gets the job, I hope they remember to put the brain in this time and put his feet on the right way round 😉

At £5 million I'm not sure I would sell. That would represent a big loss and who could we get as a replacement?

Suppose it all depends how eager we are to get him of the wage bill.
I would sell him for a shilling 😂

At £5 million I'm not sure I would sell. That would represent a big loss and who could we get as a replacement?

I'm confident £5m would buy you better than what McBurnie is offering.

5 million would be a massive gain on what he’s actually worth

5 million would be a massive gain on what he’s actually worth
if somebody offered 5m for mcburnie we would snatch their hands off but it aint gonna happen im afraid were stuck with him

Its going to be a long 18 months because the only way were getting ride is when his contract expires

No one.

No fucker willing to take a punt on our star striker.

You couldn't write it !

UTB

No one.

No fucker willing to take a punt on our star striker.

You couldn't write it !

UTB
How do you know that? And are you really suggesting that we'd have encouraged bids for McBurnie when that would leave us with Sharp (36 on Saturday), McGoldrick (34), Jebbison (18) and Brewster (21 and injured for an unspecified period). That would have been borderline negligent regardless of your views on McBurnie.

How do you know that? And are you really suggesting that we'd have encouraged bids for McBurnie when that would leave us with Sharp (36 on Saturday), McGoldrick (34), Jebbison (18) and Brewster (21 and injured for an unspecified period). That would have been borderline negligent regardless of your views on McBurnie.
Best to just ignore him pal.
Oli lives rent free in this guys head unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom