Mcburnie - Burnley

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I was just thinking about McBurnie to Burnley but more in jest than any serious consideration!

Can't see it and would have thought we would ask for more than £5m but fingers crossed it goes through.

Perhaps we could chuck Moose in on a 'buy one get one free' deal.

I was just thinking about McBurnie to Burnley but more in jest than any serious consideration!

Can't see it and would have thought we would ask for more than £5m but fingers crossed it goes through.

Perhaps we could chuck Moose in on a 'buy one get one free' deal.
That would be seriously embarrassing if Burnley ( don't forget a premiership team) signed Mcbernie for 5 million !

Burnley have been in touch regarding Mcburnie after wood left apparently £5Mill and Hes off

Also Berge to Newcastle is possible we want £25 Mill or 20+ Freddie woodman
I think McBurnie to Burnley would make sense. Gives him a fresh start as he’s lost his way at United for various reasons. Personally i think he needs a manager like Dyche to get hold of him and put him back on track. He’s got some growing up to do.

If we can make money from a Burnley panic buy then great, but he’s no longer right for us, since Wilder left. I’d keep him only to try and get his fee up.

Thought it was strange that he didn’t even make the bench on Sunday, since he had covid in December I presumed that he was ok to play. So he either had a niggle or was being rested by Hecky

The only way I see this happening is if it gets to the last few days of the window and Burnley haven't got a replacement and start getting desperate.

I think we'd accept any reasonable offer but the ball is very much in our court and we need to be playing hard ball even if we'd snap their hands off and hold out for decent money.

Burnley could match his wages i suppose. Not much chance any one in a lower league will be willing to do. Something back and off the wage bill. Who knows how desperate we are.

Lyndon Dykes with less career goals and less goals/game ratio than McBurnie. Can see why they'd be happy
It's a fair point and I've said before I think Dykes is overrated but I'd still have him in front of Mcburnie on every occasion.

I'd take that, plus add ons etc

I'd be amazed, but delighted if we fetched £5m for him as his stock is so low right now after an awful 18 months.

Would be good to get him off the books though as he clearly has no future with us and is only blocking the pathway for younger players who actually want to be here and play for us.

I want him to be sold for 9m so we can rework the song and still sing it when he's gone:

Sold him for millions more than what he's worth - NIIINE
some would argue that he didn't get timeeeee
for 20 million though we'll always agree
that we shouldn't have bought Mc-Mc-McBurnieeeee

At £5 million I'm not sure I would sell. That would represent a big loss and who could we get as a replacement?

Suppose it all depends how eager we are to get him of the wage bill.

Will be a sad day for this forum when mcburnie leaves not only will we be losing a top player but a top scapegoat

Who will be the next poster boy for abuse

Ndiaye? I saw him post on Instagram where he wasn't wearing sensible clothes ?

Moose? He was wearing a stone island jacket the other day ?

If Burnley are after a taller striker to replace Wood then McB may be a candidate. He's far from a like-for-like replacement though with Dykes being a closer fit with Wood in terms of style of play. However, you'd expect them to also have foreign based options having entertained the approach for Wood.

I'd be far more surprised if Newcastle offered anywhere near £25m for Berge that McB moving on.

Last edited:
I'm not for one second saying that Berge will leave or Mcburnie will I'm just repeating what I've been told believe it or don't

UTB

Burnley have been in touch regarding Mcburnie after wood left apparently £5Mill and Hes off

Also Berge to Newcastle is possible we want £25 Mill or 20+ Freddie woodman
No they haven't and no they they aren't ( 25 million ffs mi belly) and no he isn't

No disrespect, only pulling his leg, but a review of rumour posts over the past year suggests that he is either talking to the wrong people or is JL94x4 in disguise 🤣🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom