CONFIRMED Mason Holgate

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

So based on highlights of one cup game on match of the day ,not the multitude of games played under ancelotti at Everton he's bobbar .
I suppose it's the new way to scout watching highlights on motd.
For the record I don't know whether he's good or not I'll wait till he's played 10 games for us before passing comment.

I have seen him on numerous live games on TV for Everton and he was stand out awful in every one of them and that remember was stand out awful in Frank Lampard’s Everton side.

It’s not like we are signing an unknown player here and let’s see what he’s like… we are fully aware of what he‘s like.. baffling signing for me.

So based on highlights of one cup game on match of the day ,not the multitude of games played under ancelotti at Everton he's bobbar .
I suppose it's the new way to scout watching highlights on motd.
For the record I don't know whether he's good or not I'll wait till he's played 10 games for us before passing comment.
The camera doesn’t lie pal. I know what I saw. He wasn’t just bad…..he was fucking embarrassingly awful.
Not sure if you’ve read Roygbiv’s comments posted from Southampton fans? They’re pretty damning. Hey ho…… it’s the Sheff Utd way🙈

Have we ever signed a player that has started as poorly as him?

Needs to be fined two week's wages for that as a minimum

I hope he fucks off into oblivion and never plays again.

Before today, the worst player I'd seen play for us was Jordan Stewart, Holgate had won that award.

And if you're reading this mason, fuck you and fuck off, the when you've fucked off, fuck off again

Always said these Jan signings were pointless.
Same old Wilder, same old Blades.

What an absolute cunt. Disgrace to the shirt. And all too predictable

Great signing this muppet has been. Does shit for Soton in the championship yet lands a PL loan move.

Why hasn't he come out and apologised to everyone saying that he'll also donate two weeks's wages to charity?

Back
Top Bottom