CONFIRMED Mark Duffy

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Jehovah

Reaction score
Of scunny. According to the star we have considered an approach. He scored their opener at the lane last season and got applauded off by blades as he looked the best player on the pitch.

Did he play today? If so I'd leave well alone. I didn't see one player for them today who looked to be to anything approaching the standards we should be looking at!

He did play yes. Don't forget he played in a poor side yesterday.

this lad can carry the ball and was their stand out player in a poor side.. there was one run where he ran 70 yards with the ball.. great player.. i'd love to have him

Did he play today? If so I'd leave well alone. I didn't see one player for them today who looked to be to anything approaching the standards we should be looking at!

All I was impressed by was their Number 11 and the fact he seemed invisible to our players! He cut out two passes in the space of five seconds.

He was brilliant last season when they came to the lane. I spoke with a Scunny fan who was shocked by his performance that day.

On Boxing Day all of them were awful but as somnebody posted above. Shite team!

According to a Scunthorpe fan on one of their forums, Duffy "isn't the sort of winger that will go on the outside of a fullback, he comes inside and jinks and turns, he likes to run inside with the ball from the wing".

Cuts inside? That'll anger a fair number of fans.

According to a Scunthorpe fan on one of their forums, Duffy "isn't the sort of winger that will go on the outside of a fullback, he comes inside and jinks and turns, he likes to run inside with the ball from the wing".

Cuts inside? That'll anger a fair number of fans.

Just swap wings with Blackman. Problem solved

I seem to recall one run in the first half where he did put in an excellent cross right across the six yard box, which just needed a touch. I don't think he cut inside, I'm pretty sure he went on the outside.

Wasn't even in the scunthorpe squad yesterday, suspended, or was it the phantom injuries that have plagued us for years.

Deal done perhaps?

Mysteriously "ill" for today's game apparently. Wonder if we're still interested...

Haven't we got enough Duff?

He's got pace. He's a winger. Sign him up.

Heard we are trying to get a deal done for him.

Was a constant in Burton Albion's team last season.

hp-sauce_1318716c.jpg

Should have signed him three years ago.

But we wouldn't pay Scunny 50 grand, and got Barry Robson and his old legs to play on the right wing instead.

He's a good player and it would be a lovely bonus to weaken Clough's team - he's about the only spark they've got.

To be honest though for the type of player he is I'd rather get Anthony Forde instead. A lot younger with good potential and like Duffy can play on both sides and is a tidy footballer.

Back
Top Bottom