McAtee is our best player

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Sheff de party

Reaction score
by a country mile, so can we stop playing him on the fucking right wing please.

I can handle losing and I don’t mind that we’re clearly going down. I would just rather that a lad who is far and away our best player gets the ball more often in positions where he can actually do something with it please.

He did quite well out there last night, and obviously scored, but he will achieve a lot more centrally.

BBD left
Hamer middle
Brooks middle
Bogle right

Macca infront of that 4 with Mcburnie or Osula.

I can handle losing and I don’t mind that we’re clearly going down. I would just rather that a lad who is far and away our best player gets the ball more often in positions where he can actually do something with it please.

He did quite well out there last night, and obviously scored, but he will achieve a lot more centrally.
Works well on the right and it frees up the left for Diaz and Archer to get on the ball as well.
As you said, he did well on the right, got yet another goal, Diaz got another goal from the left.

I also thought the link with with McBurnie worked well first half. McBurnie involved in both goals

I think him on the right and BBD on the left has been one of the better moves. I mean, they even got us the goals.
Surely you can see its the centre, the defence and the keeper thats currently holding us back?

He played in the middle for a period in the second half. The problem is that we play down the wings, we always have done under Wilder, so he basically had 20 minutes of not touching the ball.

At least down the right he looks a threat when he links up with Bogle.

Lionel Messi has played the majority of his career off the right 🤣

That is his favourite position

The position suits him fine and he’s playing well there. Makes little sense to move him to a more congested area of the pitch.

Only player worth watching he will be a City regular next season

But he isn't our player is he!?

I think him on the right and BBD on the left has been one of the better moves. I mean, they even got us the goals.
Surely you can see it’s the centre, the defence and the keeper thats currently holding us back?

Works well on the right and it frees up the left for Diaz and Archer to get on the ball as well.
As you said, he did well on the right, got yet another goal, Diaz got another goal from the left.

I also thought the link with with McBurnie worked well first half. McBurnie involved in both goals
Bogle would be fine where McAtee played, freeing up the latter for a role behind the front one/two. Would do a lot more than Hamer is currently doing.

Bogle would be fine where McAtee played, freeing up the latter for a role behind the front one/two. Would do a lot more than Hamer is currently doing.
Bogle would play very differently. He’s currently right back in a very very unstable 4… so who replaces him there as Baldock is injured.

Right footed so has to go to the byline and put crosses in for who? McBurnie fighting for scraps or Osula that doesn’t anticipate?

Hamer is sitting deeper and breaking up play, as well as getting box to box. Not sure that’s McAtees game to be fair

Back
Top Bottom