CONFIRMED Mark Duffy

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Knocking on a bit but a good signing. I doubt he'd sign a one year contract though.

If Burton haven't even offered Duffy a deal that's unbelievable. They wouldn't have been anywhere near without him.

The left back they've offered a new deal to, Damien McCrory, could be worth a look. He's been a mainstay in a solid team. We do need a left back.

Should have signed him three years ago.

But we wouldn't pay Scunny 50 grand, and got Barry Robson and his old legs to play on the right wing instead.

He's a good player and it would be a lovely bonus to weaken Clough's team - he's about the only spark they've got.

To be honest though for the type of player he is I'd rather get Anthony Forde instead. A lot younger with good potential and like Duffy can play on both sides and is a tidy footballer.

We offered £50 Scunny wanted £400k. Agreed though we should have signed him, especially in view that we'd just taken £1.5m for Blackman.

Would be a good signing.

Anthony forde has been mentioned a lot not that ive seen him play but sounds another good option

Would be a good signing.

Anthony forde has been mentioned a lot not that ive seen him play but sounds another good option

Duff would be an early intention of the quality Wilder is looking for if signed. On a free its a total no brainer. We'll have to plash the cash on transfer fees maybe for one or two, so where there's a decent freebie in a position we need (where don't we need to be fair!) then we should be signing Duff and Tafazoli is another of course. I hope Wilder unlike Adkins does his business earlier than the last day of the window, only to not sign anyone anyway!

I'd love Forde but less realistic.

Duff would be an early intention of the quality Wilder is looking for if signed. On a free its a total no brainer. We'll have to plash the cash on transfer fees maybe for one or two, so where there's a decent freebie in a position we need (where don't we need to be fair!) then we should be signing Duff and Tafazoli is another of course. I hope Wilder unlike Adkins does his business earlier than the last day of the window, only to not sign anyone anyway!

I'd love Forde but less realistic.

Breaking News....Blades sign Forde

Photo0594.jpg

From Wiki

"He scored eight goals and provided numerous assists[19] as Burton were promoted to the Championship as League One runners-up"

That CUNT Woolford wouldn't do that if we gave him 5 seasons

Someone on twitter reckons they seen him at the lane earlier on. If it's true get him in and fuck off woolford and flynn

He would be a good first signing. Knows the division and clearly an effective winger at this level. I am sure Billy would be delighted to have a consistent supply line. He is 30 so probably a 2 year deal at most.

Is this who Max is intimating then?

Max Goddard ?@Max_Goddard9 4h4 hours ago

Been a little blonde winger at the Lane this morning who use to play for our ex manager ????#sufc

Back
Top Bottom