CONFIRMED Major Sponsor unveiling - USG - Union Standard Group

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

If the Lane was ever ‘re-branded’ I’d be fuming

"There's been a goal - were going quickly over to the HSBC stadium"

If this type of sponsorship contributes to us buying players, that helps us get a 2nd season in the top tier, then so be it.

It's not as if Sheffield United FC is changed to Red Bull United or Sheffield Blades.

The naming of the ground is common place to most clubs ie: The Etihad or The Emirates.

We'll ALL still call it BDTBL - the corporate world pays us fortunes to call it something else.

UTB

I note from last year’s sponsor news: “Ramsdens has signed an initial six figure one-year term with the option to extend for a further season.”

Presumably we’ve not opted for the further year because we’ve got a bigger deal lined up.

Not sure this is a shirt sponsor?

One of the world's most innovative and successful financial services platforms is set to come onboard.

As an exciting development for both the club and indeed the city of Sheffield, we hope further news will be announced very soon.

Chief executive officer, Stephen Bettis commented: "This is a tremendously exciting time for the club, both on and off the pitch, and this new commercial partner is keen to get involved with such a historical football club."

Who could it be??? New shirt sponsor???

One of the world's most innovative and successful financial services platforms is set to come onboard.

As an exciting development for both the club and indeed the city of Sheffield, we hope further news will be announced very soon.

Chief executive officer, Stephen Bettis commented: "This is a tremendously exciting time for the club, both on and off the pitch, and this new commercial partner is keen to get involved with such a historical football club."

Who could it be??? New shirt sponsor???
A ticket buying system that doesn't get swamped within 10 mins of sales starting?
And when it promises you confirmation by email you actually get one! :eek:

Might not be, but I just thought that was worth noting – I thought we were committed to an extra year with Ramsdens but seemingly not.

Thankfully. Smart by the club. Although fans will complain about plastic sponsors again

Could be Accenture. They have a but of money to throw about.

It’s not actually the end of the season yet, and we’re already selling little chunks of our soul to the multi nationals. Where were they when we were getting low? :(

They've just moved into a £90m building..... in Sheffield.

Maybe there is something in it. But the local adverts are nothing Sheffield specific. It is weird trailing a sponsor like this so i guess the club is excited about it but even if its a big sponsorship deal for a club our size it'll hardly be anything like what we're already getting for going up.

It's probably just that we're going to be able to pay by card in the ground from next season.

Official e-pay provider to Sheffield United.

When you're in the Premier League you need an official everything. The best one I ever saw was "Yanmar - Official tractor of Manchester United".

When you're in the Premier League you need an official everything. The best one I ever saw was "Yanmar - Official tractor of Manchester United".

Grass needs cutting.

It's fucking ridiculous. Whatever next, Izal Medicated as an official bog roll partner? Pampers- official nappy partner of Sheffield United?

Back
Top Bottom