Outgoing? Maguire

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Flynny signed,Harris signed,both ages ago and harry got his offer at the same time.

I thought Harris had the 1-year option taken up, but that we'd be discussing with him to extend it an extra year - haven't seen that resolved. Nor too have Davies & Porter's contract offers been signed. I don't think we need panic just yet.

I thought Harris had the 1-year option taken up, but that we'd be discussing with him to extend it an extra year - haven't seen that resolved. Nor too have Davies & Porter's contract offers been signed. I don't think we need panic just yet.

Panic is what we do best in S2.

It only takes a scout or two from other clubs to watch our players (thank Pele we've actually got some worth watching!) and some of us grow mad with rage at the very thought.

It's all the SUFC board's fault if newspapers recycle old stories and invent new ones. Similarly it's all down to our club if other clubs make ludicrously low offers for our best players: A clear demonstration of our lack of ambition.

It's the Bladesfans' Way.

Panic is what we do best in S2.

It only takes a scout or two from other clubs to watch our players (thank Pele we've actually got some worth watching!) and some of us grow mad with rage at the very thought.

It's all the SUFC board's fault if newspapers recycle old stories and invent new ones. Similarly it's all down to our club if other clubs make ludicrously low offers for our best players: A clear demonstration of our lack of ambition.

It's the Bladesfans' Way.
I would tend to agree with the sentiments of the above post but we do have a long history of capitulating to the first low offer for our better players. You see a few £££ signs always have made SUFC chairmen lose all sense and reason making them snatch the cash before thinking on how they will replace our young stars.

It's the Bladesboard's Way.

I doubt he'd choose to go and sit on the bench in a lower league championship side over first team league one promotion and future captain, even for an extra few grand a week. Although if he does go we could always sign Stearman on a free as I doubt he'd want to sign for Wolves when they're bringing in a new CB. Plus it'll be funny to see Wolves loose one of their players cheaply.

I doubt he'd choose to go and sit on the bench in a lower league championship side over first team league one promotion and future captain, even for an extra few grand a week. Although if he does go we could always sign Stearman on a free as I doubt he'd want to sign for Wolves when they're bringing in a new CB. Plus it'll be funny to see Wolves loose one of their players cheaply.

One of the things that is driving this speculation is that Spearman is being strongly linked with a move away from Wolves, Ipswich, Middlesbro and Brighton are all said to be sniffing around. He won't be dropping to league 1 anytime soon.

In other news Harry Maguire was walking to a pitch at goals as we left earlier tonight... with boots in hand. I take it just for a knock about rather than a league match but still, you'd think that wouldn't be allowed surely?!?

I would tend to agree with the sentiments of the above post but we do have a long history of capitulating to the first low offer for our better players. You see a few £££ signs always have made SUFC chairmen lose all sense and reason making them snatch the cash before thinking on how they will replace our young stars.

It's the Bladesboard's Way.

In the past, it certainly was. This one deserves the benefit of a clean slate.

In other news Harry Maguire was walking to a pitch at goals as we left earlier tonight... with boots in hand. I take it just for a knock about rather than a league match but still, you'd think that wouldn't be allowed surely?!?

He's back from holiday then? Hopefully contract stuff should hurry itself up

S5Blade: shouted
The72 ‏@FBL72 7m Sheffield United defender Harry Maguire is set to snub a move to Wolves and instead sign a 3 year deal with The Blades. #SUFC

Good news - also axel smeets stated Harry has tweeted he has rejected any move to Wolves and is signing a new contract
:)

Why would he move to Wolves. And for £1mill.

Derisory.

Stay another season with us Harry & then move if we dont go up.

S5Blade: shouted
The72 ‏@FBL72 7m Sheffield United defender Harry Maguire is set to snub a move to Wolves and instead sign a 3 year deal with The Blades. #SUFC

Good news - also axel smeets stated Harry has tweeted he has rejected any move to Wolves and is signing a new contract
:)
On this matter.Yesterday i heard off a very good source that Andy Butler had signed,now this source who told me is saying it might be off due to maguire staying,very strange one to me,does anybody else know anything on this matter.

Back
Top Bottom