Pre-Season 17/18 Málaga CF v. Sheffield United - 14/07/2017

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Ironic that fleck gets the ball and gets booked. He got took out round the knee cap and their kid gets fuck all. Embarrassing

That foul on brooks, not a peep. Yet we're getting bookings for far less!!!!

Just saw what looked like Bournemouth Staff leaving the stands. Hope they're not scouting us.... Didn't they play Malaga the other day?

Okay. I've been saying let's calm down about Brooks. Don't he's a proper player.

And I like the look of Enda as well.

Good run out performance and result against a decent team. Good skills on both side.

UTB

If that's the kind of performance we can expect against good la Liga opposition, then the faux la Liga should be a piece of piss. Got cover everywhere apart from keeper and basham and o Connell. Sort that out and we'll not be far off.

Played some good stuff especially first half.

I generally believe Pre season games mean little in the grand scheme but we have a very good system that we keep tickling along, if we can get a half decent start to the season we could surprise a few.

Does anyone know if that was a strong team that Malaga put out or not?

We look well up to scratch, no doubt about it. After the first 15 minutes we had quite a bit of control over the game.

Brooks looked comfortable. He made that mistake but that's why I say I'd play him wide instead of central, to keep him out of situations like that for now.

Thought Coutts was our best player, and Fleck got better as it went on. Basham and O'Connell solid.

Liked the look of Stevens too, athletic and tidy.

Yep, a lot of their first teamers played by the looks of it. Certainly no reserve side.

3 of the 11, all midfielders i think, started in their la liga game v madrid in may, rest were fringe\regular subs in the first team squad, so not full strength but not ridiculously weak either

We look well up to scratch, no doubt about it. After the first 15 minutes we had quite a bit of control over that game.

Brooks looked comfortable. He made that mistake but that's why I say I'd play him wide instead of central, to keep him out of situations like that for now.

Thought Coutts was our best player, and Fleck got better as it went on. Basham and O'Connell solid.

Liked the look of Stevens too, athletic and tidy.

Yep, a lot of their first teamers played by the looks of it. Certainly no reserve side.

its the fitness that impresses me, only 2nd friendly, in the humidity of spain and i thought we looked the fitter side, flecky and coutts really have become a machine in the middle of the park, i can see us winning a lot more midfield battles than we lose next season

3 of the 11, all midfielders i think, started in their la liga game v madrid in may, rest were fringe\regular subs in the first team squad, so not full strength but not ridiculously weak either

They beat Barca 2-0 in April so it's safe to say we're on par with the Barca boys ;)

Back
Top Bottom