CONFIRMED Lys Mousset

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

just had a dig around to see where he is. not on Bochums website. nothing on his Insta.
I forgot I still followed him, he posts so little nowadays. Pretty sure a story popped up in the last few days with a pitch in view and something like “back at it”

The similarities between my my gain post covid and Moussets is uncanny

I keep trying to get back at it too. But thankfully I’m paid on my cuntish ability rather than physical fitness

I forgot I still followed him, he posts so little nowadays. Pretty sure a story popped up in the last few days with a pitch in view and something like “back at it”

The similarities between my my gain post covid and Moussets is uncanny

I keep trying to get back at it too. But thankfully I’m paid on my cuntish ability rather than physical fitness

Total waste of talent is Moose.

He has chosen food over football.

Released by Bochum in Jan after a loan spell at a third tier French club.
A sad tale.

He made me more angry than any other player. He had all the hallmarks to go on to be a top player, but the lazy turd tossed it all away. Players like Mousset, Morrison and Lingard are the kind I despise. They're happy to pick up a wage of hundreds of thousand of pounds per year by doing nothing, while us mere mortals work hard to earn a fraction of what they do to watch them. They are an insult to football. The biggest thing that annoys me is that they will always get another club as one deluded manager will always be the one who's convinced that they can sort them out.

He made me more angry than any other player. He had all the hallmarks to go on to be a top player, but the lazy turd tossed it all away. Players like Mousset, Morrison and Lingard are the kind I despise. They're happy to pick up a wage of hundreds of thousand of pounds per year by doing nothing, while us mere mortals work hard to earn a fraction of what they do to watch them. They are an insult to football. The biggest thing that annoys me is that they will always get another club as one deluded manager will always be the one who's convinced that they can sort them out.
I largely agree but I'd throw in that sometimes you don't know what's going off in someone's head or personal life.

Lingard seems a bit of a dick, Ravel seems to have had his troubles but not helped himself, and Mouse always came across as a nice kid but with a love for the high life.

Unplayable on his day but lacking the professionalism and commitment.

I've posted about it on here before but the most stupid thing I saw him do was floor his Lambo through Ranmoor past Notre Dame school about 8.50 as kids were everywhere, looking to cross etc.

Call me a woke snowflake if you like, but i'm sure the insane amounts of money sloshing around these kids doesn't help.

Believe it or not, being a millionaire by your late teens might not necessarily be all that good for your happiness.

Call me a woke snowflake if you like, but i'm sure the insane amounts of money sloshing around these kids doesn't help.

Believe it or not, being a millionaire by your late teens might not necessarily be all that good for your happiness.
I’m pretty certain you’re right.
Plus for many of these young lads, they’re away from home & treated like they can do no wrong.
Pampered, spoilt & looked after by the agent & the club with people employed to deal with their every whim & whimsy.
They have someone to help organise their cars, bank accounts, travel & diary, food, exercise, recovery, holidays etc etc.
All they have to do is play football & shop in Flannels.
Do clubs have a Head Of Maturity?
A Director of Being Responsible?
A Chief ‘Not Being An Idiot’ Officer?
A How To Deal With Fame & Fortune Dept?
Some kids will be OK but for others it’ll all go to their heads.
Shame really isn’t it.

The biggest thing that annoys me is that they will always get another club as one deluded manager will always be the one who's convinced that they can sort them out.
Hi Stegosaurus here,

This is something I don't get. Why do managers somehow think these wastes of space who have been shit at every club they've been at will suddenly be good for them?

Ravel Morrison I think has two decent seasons in his entire career. Yet keeps grifting a pay check.

Mousset may have been ok without the isolation of Covid lockdowns. Probably still would have been a bit of a idiot, a tad on the lazy side and prone to weight gain, but people would have been on top of him enough not to let it spiral.

Also, we should not sign French players without having someone French on the coaching team. Watching the training vids, Traore and Larouche didn't look like they understood what the coaches were saying, they tended to drift to the back of the groups. They were ok when during the drills but looked bored and disengaged as soon as anyone started talking. Might explain in part why Traore turned out to be such a dud.

Also, we should not sign French players without having someone French on the coaching team. Watching the training vids, Traore and Larouche didn't look like they understood what the coaches were saying, they tended to drift to the back of the groups. They were ok when during the drills but looked bored and disengaged as soon as anyone started talking. Might explain in part why Traore turned out to be such a dud.
I think I get what you're saying but neither of those players are French - I'm sure you're not saying that the problem is speaking French in the first place?

Larouci has lived in the UK for 5 years now and I think Traore's loan spell with Nantes is the first time he's played or lived in France.

Maybe they look bored and disengaged because what they're being asked to do is boring and disengaging?

I must have missed the bit where Algeria and the Ivory Coast were still part of the empire. That, and how throwing someone into the first team before they're ready out of necessity means they must be instantly shit for the rest of their career

I think I get what you're saying but neither of those players are French - I'm sure you're not saying that the problem is speaking French in the first place?

Larouci has lived in the UK for 5 years now and I think Traore's loan spell with Nantes is the first time he's played or lived in France.

Maybe they look bored and disengaged because what they're being asked to do is boring and disengaging?
I'm saying that someone will struggle if they cannot understand the instructions they are given. Whatever country you sign players from, you need to have a plan in place about how you will communicate with them. Compared to the price of a footballer, a translator costs peanuts. There was no evidence in the videos SUFC released that they had given this any thought at all.

Back
Top Bottom