CONFIRMED Lys Mousset

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Hi Stegosaurus here

Why do teams keep giving him a payday? They must know they're getting a fat, lazy bastard who doesn't care at all, is just after a quick paycheck.

Shame. He could be a genuinely premier league player

Who was that other pisstaker Wilder signed? Another with plenty of talent but squandered it

Teams at all levels have to make a decision whether or not to cater for talented but "chaotic" individuals, it could be the Kings Head putting up with Gary the Pisshead who rocks up on a Sunday morning forgets his kit, doesn't pay his subs but dribbles past four defenders and twats it in the top corner for a last minute winner against the top of the league. The team as a whole has to figure out do they put up with this. Some teams do some don't.

Lys Mousset, Gary the Pisshead and plenty of players inbetween and beyond on the spectrum of talent have a lot in common.

They find their level and their place.

Ravel Morrison?

That's the one. Apparently was meant to be one of Man Utds best ever youngsters. Squandered it. And teams bizarrely insist on giving him a paycheck, despite him being shit and lazy everywhere he goes.

I was just checking Morrisons stats most players at his age have played 300-400 games he has less than half that and if it wasn’t for Derby I’m not sure he’d have 100 games under his belt ha now gone to the old footballer’s knackers yard Stateside

That's the one. Apparently was meant to be one of Man Utds best ever youngsters. Squandered it. And teams bizarrely insist on giving him a paycheck, despite him being shit and lazy everywhere he goes.
Alex Ferguson spoke to Chris Wilder about him at the 2019 LMA Awards, basically reiterating his opinion that Ravel Morrison was the best prospect to ever come through the Man Utd academy and to give him a chance. And we did. And once again Ravel couldn't be bothered.

Alex Ferguson spoke to Chris Wilder about him at the 2019 LMA Awards, basically reiterating his opinion that Ravel Morrison was the best prospect to ever come through the Man Utd academy and to give him a chance. And we did. And once again Ravel couldn't be bothered.

Did anyone at United say he couldn’t be bothered? I don’t recall seeing many comments about him at the time.

I was told Chris Wilder said Ravel was the best player at the club, but he was uncoachable. He could not get him to play in a structured shape and as a unit, he would leave huge gaps where he was supposed to be because he’d be off somewhere else on the park. This was purely because Ravels mind would wander, he was like a kid who would always want to ball and go and try and receive it all over the place. Coaching staff would stop games at training at point to the huge gap where Ravel should be but Ravel would be down near the left back trying to receive the ball off him.

This wasn’t down to ill discipline or bad attitude, apparently he wasn’t lazy, in fact totally the opposite and no one has a bad word about his attitude.. but he was like a giddy kid always wanting the ball and couldn’t concentrate enough to play in a shape…. This is from someone from the coaching staff, not fact but that’s what I was told and I believe him.

I was told Chris Wilder said Ravel was the best player at the club, but he was uncoachable. He could not get him to play in a structured shape and as a unit, he would leave huge gaps where he was supposed to be because he’d be off somewhere else on the park. This was purely because Ravels mind would wander, he was like a kid who would always want to ball and go and try and receive it all over the place. Coaching staff would stop games at training at point to the huge gap where Ravel should be but Ravel would be down near the left back trying to receive the ball off him.

This wasn’t down to ill discipline or bad attitude, apparently he wasn’t lazy, in fact totally the opposite and no one has a bad word about his attitude.. but he was like a giddy kid always wanting the ball and couldn’t concentrate enough to play in a shape…. This is from someone from the coaching staff, not fact but that’s what I was told and I believe him.

It was said quite a few times that he was actually a really nice down to earth kid who wasn’t arrogant or a pain in the arse.

also went round that he’d had a terrible upbringing and at the Man U academy they used to have to check hed had a meal and brushed his teeth.

There was a lad in our school who was head a shoulders above everyone in his age group across the county. United were desperate to sign him to the academy and his parents couldn’t afford to / couldn’t be arsed to take him to training. The club offered to have a driver collect him and they couldn’t be bothered to get him ready in time and he ended up dropping out.

You can be the most talented player in the world but if you’ve had a shit upbringing then you aren’t going to make it. Ravel seems to fall into this category too.

Don’t get the hate for him myself, if all this is true we ought to feel sorry for him not hate him.

Kid from our school is now mid 30’s built like a barrel and still absolutely taking the piss in the pub leagues.

I think Ravel has severe ADD, which many people in civvy street would treat with brain stimulant meds like ritalin

Probably be quicker to put Mousset through a preseason (slimfast plan?) than expect a new forward to be signed with our current set up...
Does that also involve stitching back his ruptured Achilles?

I thought his Achilles heal would be his partiality to Turkish delicacies when it’s his actual Achilles in this case!

Get well soon big man!

Back
Top Bottom