CONFIRMED Lys Mousset

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Hard to judge the player really regarding his lack of time on the pitch.

Premier League - 1191 mins in 58 games (20.5 mins per game)
FA Cup - 360 mins in 4 games (90 mins per game)
League Cup - 595 mins in 9 games (66.1 mins per game)

Trust in Tufty.

I'll take him. Quick, good technique and a point to prove. Probably needs a bit of love and attention...does okay on Football Manager...

So the person who’s ITK again on here has failed to mention this?

Can we all now agree he’s just very quick at reading Twitter and putting it on here 😂
Well, no, we can't, since he did...

Update as of today. Robinson bid accepted now talking personal terms but don’t see too many problems with that one. Osborn nearly tied up too. Henderson sorted. Maupay hitting the rocks, as I said before, not really Brentford paying games but his agent. The agent wants £800k fee just for himself on top of the money to Brentford and the player. Suppose that’s the way it is these days and worse at the top. Maupay could even end up going to Bournemouth. We’re having a look at few other options, one of them being Lys Mousset.

Bournemouth fans pretty much universally reckon there's a very talented player in there. Here's hoping Wilder can get it out of him.

As an aside, those "58 appearances" for Bournemouth are misleading. According to minutes played, he averaged about 20 minutes per game, which is the equivalent of 12/13 games. His goal record therefore works out about one in every four matches. Still not great, but I think we all know it can be tough getting goals when you're just picking up the odd 10 minutes as a sub here and there.

Stop it with your 'facts'.

We already have a party line on this lad and we've already said how disappointed we'd be if we get him.

I'm gargling some lozengers already to make sure I'm up to top booing form when he arrives.

Boooooo!

Love how a lot of posters have suddenly discovered they are a Lys Mousset expert.
I love how some of our fans feel better qualified to judge new signings and their alleged values better than our management team. How come they are not working in the football industry? Astonishing really. :rolleyes:

Their fans use the words mercurial and talent quite a lot

Might be a boring soundbite but if anyone can get him going it's Chris, but as we've seen before that magic doesn't work on every player. A risk worth taking at the RIGHT price, but we need McBurnie too.

Relax people. Wilder does not spunk money . If he is willing to spend anywhere near the £10 million quoted then he obviously rates him and that is good enough for me.

Is he on drugs?

Their fans use the words mercurial and talent quite a lot

Might be a boring soundbite but if anyone can get him going it's Chris, but as we've seen before that magic doesn't work on every player. A risk worth taking at the RIGHT price, but we need McBurnie too.

Agree, Bournmouth fans consistently say he’s clearly talented and there’s potentially a top player in there
But they also say he flatters to deceive, looks good but little effort, rarely any end product and no consistency.
Wilder seems to like them kind of players and has a good record of bringing out their best.
He could end up being our Colin Kassim-Richards.

Back
Top Bottom