CONFIRMED Lys Mousset

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I think this is instead of Maupay and we're after McBurnie too.

Genuinely surprised if we're looking at an outlay of over £30m on a three strikers. Strange times we live in.

I'd be very surprised if we spent 10m of our budget on a striker with such a low strike rate

Or is it that we've got that much to spunk he'll be back up to our existing strikers, Maupay and McBurnie? ;)

Well he did get 1 in 2 for Le Harve, so he knows where the net is. Maybe Bournemouth didn't play to his strengths?

And 5 in 8 for France under 21's

Wouldn't be over the moon with this if it was the McBurnie alternative, however he is still young and has bags of pace!

10 Million?!

And people were moaning about the supposed Charlie Austin interest.

Mousset has 55 appearances in the PL with 3 goals to his name.

Not prolific. Not even been playing regular for AFCB, seems to be another typical CW signing.

scored 3 in 58 PL games. Of those 58 games, he's only started 8.

Must be "rising to" £10m, surely

EDIT - BOTH his goals last season were when he started.

Adrian Littlejohn had pace though. Pace with ability is good, pace without ability is bad
Adrian Littlejohn bagged 8 in 27 games the season before relegation as a 2nd striker, including a screamer v Liverpool and a very clever finish v Wednesday. He was a much better player than people gave him credit for.

His goal record may be deceiving but he can't get a game for Bournemouth and one of our rivals this season are willing to let him come to us.

3 in 58... Jesus. Uninspiring to say the least in such an attacking team. But a lot of those have been sub appearances

Won't be anything near 10mil, can't be.

But if his drop in price compared to Maupay means we can sign McBurnie alongside him I'm all for it. Got to have had something in him for Bournemouth to pay 7mil for him in the first place and for Chris and Paul Mitchell to want him

If we sign Mcburnie too then I'm happy with this. 10 million is steep though. 6-8 million would seem more realistic with the hyperinflation of this years transfers

Got to remember that £10m is still a huge fee for us and Wilder to spend and he wouldn't spend it if he wasn't highly confident in the player.

Not that I think it'll be a straight £10m.

They paid about £5.5m for him and after his time there making such a profit seems unreasonable.

Maybe it's £6m rising to something near £10m.

We’re going to sign players with a point to prove, or players unproven at PL level. And we won’t wait around to get mugged off by players, you’re in or you’re out. This is the CWAK way.

We had the same shit about Fleck, O’Connoll, Egan, Norwood, etc. And the same crap from fans we signed them from.

And despite what he's achieved, plenty on here are doubting CW's judgement, even though, I would guess, most of the naysayers having not even seen him play once
I'm not sure that's fair, people are entitled to scrutinise what would be our record signing, and Daz has provided a very strong counter-argument to his apparently poor scoring record. It's the job of a fanbase to support but also to push, cajole and apply positive pressure. It's part of how a club progresses and I'm sure Wilder wouldn't have it any other way. Sycophancy is the preserve of our be-trottered friends to the North.

It seems he’s a Joao type, someone with big potential that can’t seem to perform with any consistency. At least he’s young with something to prove.

Here are comments about him from 2 Bournmouth fans.

A talented lad, but a bit of a headless chicken and frustrating. I'd be hesitant to sell him outright, because there's definitely a player in there who could burst out any time. It would be typical for us to buy him and spend 3 years getting only glimpses of a real player, only to sell him and see him suddenly come good elsewhere

Such a weird player. Started making a real difference in 17/18 but he was utterly useless last year.
I may be wrong but I just don't think he has the right attitude, never looked up for the fight last season.

South I havent seen him play once...but it sticks in the throat a bit that Bournemouth paid us 11m for the best player Ive seen in a Blades shirt since Tony Currie and we might be paying 1m less for someone I've never heard of.However in Wilder we trust as he hasnt made many errors in the market.

So the person who’s ITK again on here has failed to mention this?

Can we all now agree he’s just very quick at reading Twitter and putting it on here 😂

Back
Top Bottom