CONFIRMED Lys Mousset

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Marriott gets a lot of mentions....but to me he looks a good finisher who would struggle due to his diminutive size.
Not as good with his back to goal and Derby would want silly money.
Mousset all day long

I'd not seen much of him before we were linked so I looked on YouTube where they only had clips of him from France and the under 21's and the lad is an undoubted talent ,he's quick ,strong and only 23 and is no more a gamble then mcburnie or maupay ( who I'm not totally convinced about )

Some of the comments on Here this season have been ludicrous ,seemingly having no knowledge on player valuations or how we operate

Marriott gets a lot of mentions....but to me he looks a good finisher who would struggle due to his diminutive size.
Mousset all day long
I'd be very disappointed if we were paying ten million for Marriot ,good player but not good enough to keep Nugent and waghorn out the team

Yes we definitely need McBurnie. Regarding Robinson,.the general consensus is that had he not been injured last season he'd have hit circa 20 goals. All ifs and buts for sure, so time wi tell. McG did well.last season and has done so in other seasons so.again we'll see.
I think they’re both really good forwards and amongst our best players without doubt but goalscorers I’m not sure

Aint no way we'd get Marriott for 10m!

He'd be considered in the same bracket as Maupay and McBurnie.

Christ, really? McBurnie and Maupay are two of the best strikers in the Championship, both getting 20+ goals last season. Marriott scored nine last year (inc. play-offs).

Hows your average Arbourthonian going to get on with this ?
Lys Mousset
Moosey
Musset
Mowsett
Moosaayy
Leees
Lice
Liss

Liss Muss it

He may even fondly become 'Les' once he's shaken off the 'lazy wanker' tag, when he doesn't get a hat trick in the first game.

Could it make coming to us more attractive for Maupay that he’s got another French lad in the squad ?
I like that way of thinking, and don’t rule it out

But at this stage I’m starting to think I’d rather have Oli. Especially if we sign Mousset

How many of those 55 appearances were for the last 10 minutes off the subs bench?

Not a trick question and I have no idea what the answer is but it could seriously skew the statistics.
Well according to transfermarkt he had a grand total of 345 mins over 24 games which brings him to am average of just over 14 mins a game.

So I'd say he appears in the last 10 mins a lot.

Who they paid more for despite Brooks having played fewer games, scored fewer goals and had never played in the Premier League...

Just to provide an alternate view...
and I suspect we'll at least double our money on Brooks if he continues his progress, and yes, it is progress since he left us :)

This feels like a swing for the fences and hope for the best type signing.

3 goals in 58 appearances. Albeit only 8 starts doesn’t exactly fill you with confidence- i’d personally rather have had zahore for £8m.

I can only hope it’s mcburnie as well - otherwise this looks a significant risk to me.

This feels like a swing for the fences and hope for the best type signing.

3 goals in 58 appearances. Albeit only 8 starts doesn’t exactly fill you with confidence- i’d personally rather have had zahore for £8m.

I can only hope it’s mcburnie as well - otherwise this looks a significant risk to me.
How many goals did zahore score last season ?

Mousset all day long
He's taller than Maupay.

If this buggers worth 10 mil then they had our pants down for Brooksy ffs.

But you’re talking in retrospect which makes any arguement invalid.
It’s like me waiting 5 years when Mousset is worth 40 million and saying we robbed Bournmouth in this deal.
You have to judge deals on the merits at the time.

At the time Brooks couldn’t even break into our Championship team so 11 million seemed a great deal.
Also that transfer enabled us to greatly improve the first team and achieve promotion to the PL earning 120 million per year.

So one could argue that selling Brooke’s has brought in over 130 million inside 18 months.
So as daft as it sounds the Brooks sale is the BEST transfer we’ve ever done in our entire history.

Hows your average Arbourthonian going to get on with this ?
Lys Mousset
Moosey
Musset
Mowsett
Moosaayy
Leees
Lice
Liss

Pre drinks it will be mussy, few hours later it will be Luton Shelton

But you’re talking in retrospect which makes any arguement stupid.
It’s like me waiting 5 years when Mousset is worth 40 million and saying we robbed Bournmouth in this deal.
You have to judge deals on the merits at the time.

At the time Brooks couldn’t even break into our Championship team so 11 million seemed a great deal.
Also that transfer enabled us to improve the squad and achieve promotion to the PL earning 120 million.

So one could argue that selling Brooke’s has brought in over 130 million inside 18 months.
So as daft as it sounds the Brooks sale is the BEST transfer we’ve ever done.

Exactly this, it's been said many many times, that without the Brooks money, we couldn't have signed Egan and Norwood.

Back
Top Bottom