CONFIRMED Lundstram to Rangers

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I can only assume you are either on the wind up or aren’t reading my posts. Norwood didn’t mean to pass it to the opposition, he didn’t lack effort, it was just quality he lacked last season which was also due to the system our manager was playing and the personnel involved in it.

I repeat, Lack of quality isn’t in the same breathe of criticism as the pure lack of effort.

How many tackles has Norwood shirked in the past 3 years a lot I can tell you that for sure and he has received no grief at all compared to Lundstram

Lundstram to Rangers​

Scouse mafia... Gerrard does what he is told, big cut to Liverpool gangsters apparently.

Rangers fans getting excited about him. Wait until they find out.

Very nice but why did the video stop there.
Old Lunny didn't do one of his great backwards passes did he.
Surely even Lunny couldn't pass backwards after a silky bit of skill like that.

Very nice but why did the video stop there.
Old Lunny didn't do one of his great backwards passes did he.
Surely even Lunny couldn't pass backwards after a silky bit of skill like that.

Sorry, not convinced that was Lundstrum - he appeared to be moving forward. I rest my case Your Honour.

He’s gone- it’s what most fans wanted, albeit too late, can’t we just get over it or Is this thread aiming to be the new Ched thread? 🤣

Target for Boro
Would be surprised, didn't think Wilder actually rated him that highly which is why they got deadlocked on contract in 2020.
In my opinion rightfully so as I liked what he did in the 19-20 season but always felt he was the by product of working in that system and not overall super talented.

Would be surprised, didn't think Wilder actually rated him that highly which is why they got deadlocked on contract in 2020.
In my opinion rightfully so as I liked what he did in the 19-20 season but always felt he was the by product of working in that system and not overall super talented.
And don't forget still played him even though it was obvious the twat wasn't even trying!!

If he does go to Boro can you imagine the atmosphere at the Lane with Wilder and Lundstram returning! At least re the latter, one thing we can all agree on is that Lundstram's performances were a real disappointment in the relegation season/downed tools etc.

If he does go to Boro can you imagine the atmosphere at the Lane with Wilder and Lundstram returning! At least re the latter, one thing we can all agree on is that Lundstram's performances were a real disappointment in the relegation season/downed tools etc.
Can't think of any other club on the planet what would have put up with his lack of effort in every game he played, fucking criminal in my opinion, and I for one can't wait for his return to the lane with whoever signs the cheating bastard on! And yes fucking Wilder played his part in it as well.

The most understated post since time began

I'll piss myself laughing if they end up with that lump of horse shit playing for them and orchestrating 'Wilder wonderball'. Wouldnt surprise me either as last time I looked he was on the subs bench so I would imagine that Rangers have sussed him out by now. He won't move anyway unless some mug covers most if not all of his wage. Over to you Smoggies.....go get him....hes a reight player.... 😄

Well, if anything confirms Wilder's mindset in his last few months at the Lane it is this. What exactly was CW seeing in those last months of Lundstram that the fans couldn't see? A bit like Adkins with Hammond! JL was good until he thought Berge was taking his place and then he spat his dummy out big time. After that he just seemed to think he was better than he was and just coasted through. I had thought Boro may be a good bet to go up via play offs but surely not with Lunstram and Burke.

Let me get this straight, Wilder wants to sign a cunt that took the piss out of the club he managed and supported? No wonder the world we live in is fucked when things like this are happening. Speaks volumes about both characters if this deal comes off.

I can see him netting in the playoffs against us.......more fucking shit for our history book

Let me get this straight, Wilder wants to sign a cunt that took the piss out of the club he managed and supported? No wonder the world we live in is fucked when things like this are happening. Speaks volumes about both characters if this deal comes off.

It’s in the Daily Record, the Scottish paper that has about the same amount of football nous as Angling Times.

It’s bollocks

Won't believe it until the Covid crew have debated it over several threads and hundreds of pages.

Back
Top Bottom