CONFIRMED Lundstram to Rangers

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Let me get this straight, Wilder wants to sign a cunt that took the piss out of the club he managed and supported? No wonder the world we live in is fucked when things like this are happening. Speaks volumes about both characters if this deal comes off.
I wonder if Gibbo has realised that Wilder’s going to piss all of his money up the wall yet?!

Let me get this straight, Wilder wants to sign a cunt that took the piss out of the club he managed and supported? No wonder the world we live in is fucked when things like this are happening. Speaks volumes about both characters if this deal comes off.

A clear sign he hasn't learn't that much from last season.

Can we all just stop and take a moment to consider just how fucking good our current right sided midfielder is compared to this cunt? You’ll feel instantly better once you do.

I’m not averse to a spot of hyperbole , me , but I think the use of the word ‘star’ in respect of Mr. Lundstram could be considered to be an abuse of the term .
Turd that won't flush would have been closer to the mark.

I didn't even like him when he was doing well. Got one of those extremely punchable faces as well as having a lid that wouldn't look out of place on Easter Island.

I think the fact that Mr "I was good for 6 games in the Prem once" Lundstram has flopped in the SPL where, let's face it, most League 1 players would look comfortable says it all....the lad got incredibly lucky and the alarm bells should start ringing at Boro pretty loudly if this comes off.

While he's disappeared into the dark abyss that is Scottish football, hopefully never to be heard from or about again, it would be quite satisfying to look at his wikipedia page in a couple of years to see that he's been shipped out on loan to some footballing powerhouse like St Mirren or Raith Rovers
“dark abyss…….” LOL

I’m not a huge fan of lundstram but maybe the manager at the time was close to the situation and didn’t think he was taking the piss?

Wilder never slated him like he did with Duffy, so maybe he was happy with the effort he was giving. We are all just speculating tbh

Wilder may have been happy with his contribution?
if he was he was in the minority of one

he must have been he kept playing him every match it was only when he had gone and Hecky giving him one last chance then dropping him that changed it.

Wilder would have to have been either blind or fuckin blind drunk if he didn't realise that our favourite scouse tosspot (ST) wasn't taking the piss with a complete lack of effort. It became that obvious that even the neutrals and pundits on sky and in the media starting having a go at him for being a disgrace with his lack of effort and application. I missed the game v Southampton at home last season and remember the sky pundit sounding outraged at the ST and the fact that he was 'cheating the club and its fans'. He had only been on the pitch in the 2nd half as well.

If CW wants him again for his new club then I'd suggest that he has lost his marbles and probably needs sectioning for his own good.

Yes 'Lord Lunny' who was famous because fantasy football got his position wrong, got the lip out the prior season when we signed Berge didn't he, so he is actually a forum god who was ahead of his time and should be feted!
And for the second half of the season before , although that went unnoticed by some .

Back
Top Bottom